Status
Not open for further replies.
@Fermented_Fruitz Just like this one seems like a great idea want to make some or buy if I can find them online heavy duty reusable cover for a earthbox View attachment 1657591
Just order u some panda film bro! Cut into shape before u plant and secure in place with a few small binder clips! Then its really easy to remove the cover or just fold part of it back to topdress or whatever! Plastic material too so water will still drip off cover onto soil surface like its supposed to! That looks like it would absorb the water being a fabric of some kind!

Just order u some panda film bro! Cut into shape before u plant and secure in place with a few small binder clips! Then its really easy to remove the cover or just fold part of it back to topdress or whatever! Plastic material too so water will still drip off cover onto soil surface like its supposed to! That looks like it would absorb the water being a fabric of some kind!

So the cookies I made with 4 rosin carts and a 1/3 cup of infused oil are truly fire! I ate one the other day and felt like I was tripping.
The processed rosin you speak of is called "Heat Cured" or " Jar Tek" The concentration will be different than the rosin you started with, stronger per gram.
Speaking of pressing does anyone have experience with both low and high temps on the same bud? I’m wondering what is to be gained or lost by increasing or decreasing the temps.
I have done just about everything you can imagine, Temps from 150°F to 230°F, all manor of bag form 25micron - 180micron and times from 10 minutes to 1 minute. The first thing is the genetics of the plant some press great others not good at all. Most of the time now, I press at 210°F for 3 minutes, 90micron bags and I press each puck twice.

Which is primarily Propylene Glycol.
:pass:
That stuff is awful. Terpenes make the best liquefier. If you do the Heat Cure properly then 1 drop per gram should make carts that burn ok.

They are harsher than cO2 extracted oil but the flavors can come through better.

Hey @Mossy :bighug:

1704522301346.gif

I made u a coffee! :yeah: :d5:

1704522571892.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back