Status
Not open for further replies.
fridayfeelin.gif
fridayfeelin.gif
fridayfeelin.gif

#HappyFriday ........the first of 2024............. #SmoketilyouFloat
fly.gif

IMG_8973.JPG

I got Wiped Out.......:coffee2:...as an insomniac I would have been Proud to get almost 12 hours sleep in a day....unfortunately....I was too sick to appreciate it......:biggrin:

Gawd..................someone stick the coffee on......I've got pain killers to take..........

coff.gif

Bleach the cups...I don't wanna be spreading this.............:biggrin:

View attachment 1657399

I got Wiped Out.......:coffee2:...as an insomniac I would have been Proud to get almost 12 hours sleep in a day....unfortunately....I was too sick to appreciate it......:biggrin:

Gawd..................someone stick the coffee on......I've got pain killers to take..........

View attachment 1657400

Bleach the cups...I don't wanna be spreading this.............:biggrin:
Good morning 🌞

IMG_7972.jpeg

I feel for you @Mossy
It’s not fun to be sick, especially if you are so sick you have to stay in bed, feeling dizzy and or powerless…

I felt a minor flu or virus two days ago and a little bit yesterday afternoon but today I’m alright.

I hope you will recover to 100% soon 💜💚🧡

Good morning 🌞

View attachment 1657404

I feel for you @Mossy
It’s not fun to be sick, especially if you are so sick you have to stay in bed, feeling dizzy and or powerless…

I felt a minor flu or virus two days ago and a little bit yesterday afternoon but today I’m alright.

I hope you will recover to 100% soon 💜💚🧡

Morning @Heart of flowers ... :bighug: ..Lovely sunrise...............

We were up to 10C outdoors overnight......but because we had cloud....and it seems to wor like a duvet to retain the heat.

Slight rain.....:headbang:......

IMG_8978.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back