Status
Not open for further replies.
can i get chipz with that plz-? :biggrin: ppp

Always.......:pighug:...hubby hasnt eaten for 4 days.................there are Extras........:chef:......

#SleepTight ...day-shifts on.......:bighug:...don't forget to bring your Feather Duster when you are back...Site Spring Cleaning in full flow......
fridayminionsgifs.jpg

IMG_8988.JPG

Sitting in the morning...................:pass:.........freeze........:pass:....

IMG_8989.JPG

2 days of extra strong winds.....I Thought the planters might go over......or the roof come off the cabin.......but it looks like the grow tent is the only casualty.............Touch Wood...........:pass:

ganja fairy.gif

The girls are still standing and the lid stayed on the new germs...........what more can you ask.....?...

Ups and downs. Tryna stay positive.

:pighug: Pain Score......?......

That really pretty, slow, big flakes. ..Its nice when its quiet... Peaceful

And everyones garden looks the same.........:watering:....there is a Different kind of Silence to Crumpy snow.....

How are you doing today?

Shit.....but well enough to get on with some Virtual Spring Cleaning..........:biggrin:...Site Year end....Lots of Work going on............

spring clean.gif

:pighug: Pain Score......?......

And everyones garden looks the same.........:watering:....there is a Different kind of Silence to Crumpy snow.....

Shit.....but well enough to get on with some Virtual Spring Cleaning..........:biggrin:...Site Year end....Lots of Work going on............

View attachment 1657812
Idk .. sorta all over. Ok for a few down n out for a little... Back on my feet and... Down again. I been getting a good amount of the built up house work done.

Im sorry you're not well. :bighug:
U can have some chicken noodle with me... Good for the spirits
:chef:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back