Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, but why is no talking about the fact that the deer are able to TELL us how healthy they are. A nuclear plant melts down, and radiates the entire surrounding area…..humans leave……. And when they come back apparently the deer are like “ welcome back! We’re totally healthy…. And we can talk now, too…… but it’s no big deal, really…” :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

I'll have half of what @Frankthetank 's having..........:pass:....

:crying: @Frankthetank.....lean in...closer...closer......the 'Mericans had Talking deer long afore the Russians......

I Saw Bambi Years before Chernobyl happened.............:yeah:... #JustSayin

:crying:

:crying: ppp

that'z been on me bucket list forever............and....(checkz list).....yup, it'z still there :rofl: :doh:

actually, believe it or not, all the deer & whatnot livin around chernobyl now are healthy af.....go figger :shrug: ppp
But you gotta admit those five-assed monkeys are a little weird! :biggrin:

giphy.gif

Dudes tryin’ to get his mind right before this cold ass walk :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: View attachment 1658780
Looks just like our mutt, just about five times the size. :) More than once at a stop light someone has looked over and seen her in that exact driving position. The looks on their faces has been precious.

I can't quite read the fine print on your visor sign - does it read "if you piss off my dog badly enough? " :crying: :pighug:

Yeah, but why is no talking about the fact that the deer are able to TELL us how healthy they are. A nuclear plant melts down, and radiates the entire surrounding area…..humans leave……. And when they come back apparently the deer are like “ welcome back! We’re totally healthy…. And we can talk now, too…… but it’s no big deal, really…” :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:
I think my dad would have loved the squirrels around Chernobyl! He loved fried squirrel brains! Those two headed squirrels would have been just great for him!:biggrin::woohoo:

Blue Dream dabs :smokeit:
The Lady I gave drag racing lessons to in Phoenix gave me a nice little 8th of Blue Dream. That was some damn good smoke! I've never found another quite like that one. It was from a dispensary in San Diego I guess. That's where she was from.

I think my dad would have loved the squirrels around Chernobyl! He loved fried squirrel brains! Those two headed squirrels would have been just great for him!:biggrin::woohoo:
Two headed Chernobyl squirrels would be fun to hunt, but you’d have to be on the lookout for the several dicked bears that are known to roam the area, though…..

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back