Status
Not open for further replies.
Cafe? :coffee:Ok little better now... Doors to the truck were frozen shut. It's snowing sideways:pass:
Hug for body warmth...... :bighug: ...flipping gas cylinder run out over night.....I'm nithered.....which doesn't sound bad...but my nerve damage destroyed my thermo control......so I'll suffer later in the day........:pass:...ramp up the meds....

What you doing up.....?... #PainTrain .......:pass:

Ya, joints are wicked rn. Did a lot of cleaning and putting stuff away yesterday... with all the snow and cold... Aunts ankles n calves are swollen and shes having a lot of trouble breathing for the past few days and for some reason she keeps insisting on doing strenuous things.

Finally got her to sleep n went out for a few stopped by a get together, it woulda been my buddies birthday so i spent it with his family mom, brother and some of the old crew... everyone waàaaaaaasted :crying: He was an artist, i ve shown some of his stuff before, this mostly his high school stuff
IMG_20230909_212136203.jpg
IMG_20230909_215049895.jpg
IMG_20230909_212703614.jpg
IMG_20230909_215017529.jpg
IMG_20230909_215437696.jpg
IMG_20230909_215558995.jpg

Sitting in the morning....................sun............. :biggrin:........

IMG_9055.JPG

it is warmer on the patio than it is indoors........:pass:.....I let the germs out.

Slow...slow growth...matching outdoor conditions.....but Healthy......and when conditions Lift....so will the growth rate....

When my conditions get too cold....as long as I don't over water or fert....both autos and photos kinda go into suspended animation....
when conditions lift...they start growing again..:watering:

IMG_9056.JPG

Last edited:

Sitting in the morning....................sun............. :biggrin: ........

View attachment 1659118View attachment 1659118View attachment 1659118View attachment 1659118View attachment 1659119

it is warmer on the patio than it is indoors........:pass:.....I let the germs out.

Slow...slow growth...matching outdoor conditions.....but Healthy......and when conditions Lift....so will the growth rate....

When my conditions get too cold....as long as I don't over water or fert....both autos and photos kinda go into suspended animation....
when conditions lift...they start growing again..:watering:

View attachment 1659118

U gotta adapt to be cold blooded too with the heat out... warm up in the sun now...like a 🤔... Fr... Freezing person

Always.......
coffee.gif
....I'll stick the Pot on...sounds like everyone will need one....just to warm their hands up...

#PotsHot ....
grinc.gif

Doors to the truck were frozen shut. It's snowing sideways:pass:

#DuvetDay :headbang:

Aunts ankles n calves are swollen and shes having a lot of trouble breathing for the past few days and for some reason she keeps insisting on doing strenuous things.

Not a good sign.....is she wheezy.....?

He was an artist, i ve shown some of his stuff before, this mostly his high school stuff

:headbang:

U gotta adapt to be cold blooded too with the heat out... warm up in the sun now...like a 🤔... Fr... Freezing person

Onesie on.....legs curled up on the settee....duvet on........:biggrin:......I went to put the aircon heat on...the batteries have gone flat with the cold......:doh:...so I rolled out the emergency oil filled radiator.......it is just taking it's time....:snow2:....with just one good hand...I can get the gas cylinder out...but I can't ever get the regulator back on properly...so I'm waiting on hubby getting outta bed....:biggrin:

Not a good sign.....is she wheezy.....?
Her breathing has been steadily getting worse. Almost went to the ER Friday. Part of it is the heat being on closed up all the time. And stubbornness.. rather pop a pill and take her inhaler then stretch, excersice eat right etc

Her breathing has been steadily getting worse.

Watch her.... :headbang: ...wheezy and water retention is not good.

Worth a trip to the Docs.....:doc3:...

And stubbornness.. rather pop a pill and take her inhaler then stretch, excersice eat right etc

Yeah...hubby having to go on high blood pressure tablets.....scared the life out of him....gonna be all kinds of lifestyle changes.....
Then he went out and spoke to his pals...and it apears everyone over 40 is on them........:doh:....don't change your lifestyle...just pop the pills......:nono:...and carry on......

Watch her.... :headbang: ...wheezy and water retention is not good.

Worth a trip to the Docs.....:doc3:...

Yeah...hubby having to go on high blood pressure tablets.....scared the life out of him....gonna be all kinds of lifestyle changes.....
Then he went out and spoke to his pals...and it apears everyone over 40 is on them........:doh:....don't change your lifestyle...just pop the pills......:nono:...and carry on......
Shes been... A few dozen times. Idk anymore.

Got 3 sprouts at home. Dutch Passion Daiquiri Lime, Sawney Beans Lector and Purple Ryder
IMG_20240114_035258833.jpg

Got a few more seeds planted yesterday. Sawney Beans Condemned and Jean Os RBF S2 cuz i messed them both up last run . I put 4 of the OGs... ill keep one.
So I guess 2 more spots to fill... Haven't decided yet. Maybe ill wait and buy something new... New year n all.
Do you know anything about the Laughing Hyena cross of JEM ? Have i asked before?
Screenshot_20240114-033732.png

Shes been... A few dozen times. Idk anymore.

Poor @PinkyNotTheBrain :pighug: ...you know......I'm running outta Faith with your doctors......:headbang:

I Think the problem is...and I see it with my mother......when people get older with a lot of health complaints...symtoms tend to get Missed...or...Throw another tablet at it.....coz they know as well as you ..what she really needs is to get Out......and move some....:vibe:....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back