Status
Not open for further replies.
Butting in...
I assume AI queries? I got the same response in CHATGPT about cannabis. It responded with policy regarding legal and ethical considerations. (Ethical??) Even when I told it that I am in a legal country.

So I asked about hemp. Which strain has the most cbd. Which has then highest thc. Etc. It answered with marijuana strains. Since that occurred, I have been able to use it for cannabis specific information.

Hope it works for you
I should mention that you can ask to limit information to that from peer reviewed. scientific publications, it will vet the info for you!

I should mention that you can ask to limit information to that from peer reviewed. scientific publications, it will vet the info for you!

Cheers @VitaMan ....we should maybe set up an AI Workshop...... :pass: ...we are on the Verge of Mass Change.....good to get on the ladder.

@blue is our AI Bot......Instant Attraction....and he has been Practicing in the staff room for a while with AI tech to answer all the Frequently Asked questions....that we would normally get on site.....

And the Answers are Impressive...... and as it eveloves it gets the Human touch to it ......it Supports the User too....with Positive Feedback...and a Hug.....like we do here.....
...it is Comforting.......:headbang:...

It is the way of the Future....when we can Afford it........:grin:...

@Son of Hobbes got Captured immediately with the Design aspect....and I Knew it was going to Grab @Fermented_Fruitz exactly the same....:pighug:...

AI is the way of the future good or bad....if we've got any AI Boffins here...you should be Teaching the rest of us....:yeah:.. #JustSayin

Sitting in the morning....mehp.......... :pass: ....50f..ish...overcast sky.......Could be Worse......:grin:

The empty 1/3rd with just two germs in is a germ fail on the WW cross....seed getting old.......needs repro in Spring.

IMG_9130.JPG

Couple of less cold days...and they start to move.........:pass:....so I Think we'll be sexing shortly...........

IMG_9131.JPG

24 Virgins in the next pot says they won't be sexing long...if they are males......:grin:...

Cheers @VitaMan ....we should maybe set up an AI Workshop...... :pass: ...we are on the Verge of Mass Change.....good to get on the ladder.

@blue is our AI Bot......Instant Attraction....and he has been Practicing in the staff room for a while with AI tech to answer all the Frequently Asked questions....that we would normally get on site.....

And the Answers are Impressive...... and as it eveloves it gets the Human touch to it ......it Supports the User too....with Positive Feedback...and a Hug.....like we do here.....
...it is Comforting.......:headbang:...

It is the way of the Future....when we can Afford it........:grin:...

@Son of Hobbes got Captured immediately with the Design aspect....and I Knew it was going to Grab @Fermented_Fruitz exactly the same....:pighug:...

AI is the way of the future good or bad....if we've got any AI Boffins here...you should be Teaching the rest of us....:yeah:.. #JustSayin
Thanks Mossy, I'm noob! I have to say that I just got lucky trying to work around something, and shared what worked.

.....LOL They are way beyond me, I'd slow them down. I grew up with slide rules and pencils, and was amazed when electric bills arrived as punch cards.

The future, good and bad too. We can do some good. While keeping the human elements the real interaction and warm vibes alive too. That's where the magic is.

(Images of HAL going slowly insane) :funny:

Last edited:
The future, good and bad too.

Like all of t'net......... :headbang: .......

We can do some good. While keeping the human elements the real interaction and warm vibes alive too. That's where the magic is.

One of the first things me and @blue were discussing ....I Wondered when they were data mining site...would they be data mining us...Personally...

How we problem sort and support new growers...

And....I'd say Yes............they can..........:pass:..they are doing it with a Human Touch.....

The big problem we have ATM is................................it can Lie................:grin:....if it doesn't Know....it can Make it Up.......

But then....half the bloody videos from canna Experts on the net are the same......:crying:...and we Learn to differentiate them....so hey ho.....

I Suppose that will come by Limiting the search field you allow...
Say...Search the whole web....or search only the info contained on this site....and answer from there..:pass:

Big Things to come...I Suspect......:headbang:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back