Status
Not open for further replies.
Mornin' #stoners

Here's an almost sprout to start the day:
20240201_065208.jpg

Plants are looking Good @Heart of flowers ...good growth......... :headbang: ..

We've ust had Brunch.....:chef:.....the last stuff left in the fridge.......:crying:...so we better go shopping.................

Tomorrow is soon enough......:crying:...maybe Saturday...hmmmm.......

Agreed, they’re growing, it’s good to see 🌱✅

Haha, sounds almost like you are as “lazy” as me.
Shopping is not on top of my list. But I’ve been blessed with a beautiful, strong and smart GF that likes to shopping, so I never have to worry about getting food on the table.

Are you a window-shopper, or do you know what you need before you get to the store - take it, pay for it and leaves - quickly?
That’s me anyway 🤣

Root Riots right? Those are fantastic to start seeds in. May your girl become huge and frosty 💚

First time using them actually. I would just start 'em in rockwool, but I lost my starters and found a bag of those tucked away. I like the little hole they have, my seed fit snuggly.

Also had these forum stomper seeds for about 3 years now, glad they're popping so easily.

forumstomper.jpg

First time using them actually. I would just start 'em in rockwool, but I lost my starters and found a bag of those tucked away. I like the little hole they have, my seed fit snuggly.

Also had these forum stomper seeds for about 3 years now, glad they're popping so easily.

View attachment 1663013

The forum stomper is a good strain right? I’ve seen photos of her and she looks potent ✅🫡
I’ve used the Root Riots before and they get my thumb everyday.
Cool photo 🍪🍪🍪

The forum stomper is a good strain right? I’ve seen photos of her and she looks potent ✅🫡
I’ve used the Root Riots before and they get my thumb everyday.
Cool photo 🍪🍪🍪

Haven't grown it yet personally, but I haven't grown anything mephisto I don't like, so I have high expectations lol.

Haven't grown it yet personally, but I haven't grown anything mephisto I don't like, so I have high expectations lol.

I have never grown Mephisto, but I have only heard and seen good things about them. I believe I have to try them, will check their website or a seedbank to see what they have to offer. Not promising I will run them next run but will check their website before I do the dishes ✅

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back