Status
Not open for further replies.
1200psi I run 140°F water through the line first and continuously while flushing but the pressure washer is cold, once I have the hose all the way in then I turn everything off and feed a gallon of liquid plumber in and wait 30 minutes turn the hot water back on and let it run a few minutes and then pressure wash coming back out to the clean out and forward again a few times. This has worked well in the past and I had a free flowing drain for a couple of years. The pressure hose is moving easily without resistance until I hit the stop. It sure did not work this time?
Ya sounds like a break :doh:

She mostly sleeps during the day... Seems like when her morning dose of the steroid wears off. Tried getting her to adjust but im sure you know how that went.. in one out the other. Tryna not get mad cuz this time its not all just a guilt trip. Shes really struggling... N cuz she's scared about it she's letting the doctors take as long as possible to diagnose and treat her

Rock and a hard place @PinkyNotTheBrain :bighug: ...you can only do what she allows you to do.

Getting there on the reversal. I'm hoping to cross it but I feel like I'm running out of time while waiting for these flowers to open.
View attachment 1663066

@DDubs ...if I was pushing plants to sex...I'd add a teaspoon of sugar to 2 pints of watter....:watering:...sugar water seems to give them a boost to get going.....if you are in compo......not sure it would be good in hydro for contaminating the water..........:pass:

It was a hawk of some kind! Not too sure of the species tho! We have red tail hawks around but not too positive if this was one or not! Camera didn’t give me too great of a pic having to go max zoom to get the close up! :shrug:

Yeah........just looking at it's legs say it is a bird of prey.....:headbang:...must have been an upmarket shop...... @420Forever says they only get spuggys in Walmart....:biggrin:

fridayfeelin.gif
fridayfeelin.gif
fridayfeelin.gif

#HappyFriday #SmoketilyouFloat ....
fly.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back