Status
Not open for further replies.
Just Remind me what Bud you are smoking............?................ :pass: ....

you haven't got your hands on that Super Skunk from the UK that turns you into a granny killer with just one puff have you........?.......:eyebrows:
Oh that infamous UK Skunk? I'm exclusive to it. Make of that what you will. :woody:

In reality its a very nice example of Zoap grown by my own hand.

Qb

Mornin' #stoners. My almost sprout looks the same as it did 24hours ago, I think she's stuck. :baked:

20240201_065208-jpg.1663012

20240202_053903.jpg

Yeah....I Knew all those police and newspaper reporters couldn't be Wrong........ :pass: ..

View attachment 1663134

:pighug: #HappyFriday :bighug:.....

Morning @Atulip ....:pass:.. #SharingOne....is your germ room cold.....?

77°F with lights on 20/4 right now. Dips a little below 70 during off. Could it be too damp? Flood's once a day and wicks up, but the 6" cubes could probably go a few days between at this stage.

Yeah....I Knew all those police and newspaper reporters couldn't be Wrong........ :pass: ..

View attachment 1663134

:pighug: #HappyFriday :bighug:.....

Morning @Atulip ....:pass:.. #SharingOne....is your germ room cold.....?
Yup. Daily Mail, The Sun, The Guardian. Those bastions of truth. The Guardians the worst as at least you know what the other papers are. The Guardians a wolf in sheeps clothing.

Qb

Good growth but it’s a new territory for me so I’m a bit unsure when to flip them.
I think I’ll should let them grow more to fill the whole tent with leafs and then do a heavy cut of any bigger fan-leafs to promote growth to the important nodes which clearly shows that they want to become flowers at the top of the canopy.

I have not seen this strain stretch before and how the secondary branches grow in the pre-flower so I’m a bit on my toes.

However I can see that they are not ready yet, to flip now would be a fail, at least for me.

Any recommendations or wise words from the very talented professional panel here?

:pass::pop:

Good growth but it’s a new territory for me so I’m a bit unsure when to flip them.
I think I’ll should let them grow more to fill the whole tent with leafs and then do a heavy cut of any bigger fan-leafs to promote growth to the important nodes which clearly shows that they want to become flowers at the top of the canopy.

I have not seen this strain stretch before and how the secondary branches grow in the pre-flower so I’m a bit on my toes.

However I can see that they are not ready yet, to flip now would be a fail, at least for me.

View attachment 1663138

Any recommendations or wise words from the very talented professional panel here?

:pass::pop:
Very nice looking plants.

I've done 1 SOG with @Sawney_bean autos and they looked like this at day 29 i found preflowers at day 30.

img_20230224_222731-jpg.1568501

And this is what they looked like at harvest.
img_20230419_035045-jpg.1584954

Filled the tent nicely. Although if I was doing it with photos I'd probably let them veg a little longer.

Hope that gives you an idea.

Qb

Very nice looking plants.

I've done 1 SOG with @Sawney_bean autos and they looked like this at day 29 i found preflowers at day 30.

img_20230224_222731-jpg.1568501

And this is what they looked like at harvest.
img_20230419_035045-jpg.1584954

Filled the tent nicely. Although if I was doing it with photos I'd probably let them veg a little longer.

Hope that gives you an idea.

Qb

Thanks for sharing grow-brother. 🙏 Nice haul you get there 🌱💚

I’ll definitely let them veg longer as they will just get 40/50% of the light compared to your autos and those can flower under 24 hours of light if everything is dialed in - compared to photoperiods with a limit of ~12 hours light per day.

Anyone else who got any suggestions? Share and I’ll share to the next one in search of guidelines 💜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back