Status
Not open for further replies.
There was no moderation needed. The conversation touched very briefly on a subject that is both political and non political, the non political was discussed and the conversation moved completely on. I think mara even apologized.

Then the subject was brought up again much later so everyone could roll around in the drama.

It was already in the past…..:shrug: and we moderated ourselves. And it wasn’t really political to start with. :pass:

And that is how we Try to moderate #LiveStoners .........There is only me and @420Forever here moderating now...and if it is Passed...we Leave it.....:headbang:...less drama....

But ...that is a Recent change......:pass:...to see how it goes........

Not well up to now huh...?......:biggrin:..damned if we Do..damned if we Dont......:shrug:...

I think u can in a home rule state! One of the reasons we can’t get a statewide ballot initiative with signatures but can do it one city at a time! Thats the reason they went that route to begin with!
He should be checking instead to see how its going in those communities that decriminalized it but i guess he is a

1706993738024.gif

1706993771400.gif

We all know how that would turn out…. You’d end up in jail for diverting campaign funds into your private slushy (and other snack foods) fund. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Turn the governor’s mansion into a giant growhouse! :eyebrows::headbang::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back