Status
Not open for further replies.
What more does one need.....?..........:pass:
Not friends anyway, it’s enough with a girlfriend. It’s more than plenty, but a family would be nice, a true family. 😊

Nope.......I'm surre Hubby bought me a valentines card the first year......then told me he didnt Believe in it by the Second.....:crying:.......but after 30 odd years...if he bought me one now I'd be.........................

Suspicious........:crying::crying::crying:

I can get that but if he did just that -
from the depth of he’s heart and told you with an honest calm voice that he loves you - are and will always be proud to have you by he’s side, It’s a possibility you would melt and bubble up like dabulicius golden-colored rosin… lighted up by fire 🔥

Here it is.Strawberry Nuggets.Thanks.View attachment 1665510

That is a beautiful plant, thank you for letting me see her.
It’s your choice if you want to let her go longer, if it were me I’ll probably let her continue as long as possible 😍

Mornin' #stoners. Here's a little Banana Daddy to start Valentines Day.

0214240739a.jpg

I knew it was bad, but not this bad! It's definitely not the same place I knew as a young man!

That's the first time I've seen this guys vids. He seems to have some Street cred just by getting into where he does and then he was actually recognized in the video by other people.

How in God's green earth does one correct that situation?

Let’s go to Mars…. Or build a new city/country with correct education and do it so even the really bad guys understand that crimes to other humans are wrong.
Everything is legal as long as you R honest and don’t hurt other people. Self defense against uneducated people is okey. Dream-world but, it’s one way.
What’s your long-term idea?

Some strange going ons last night when I was in the Den.

Walking down to the Den and the dogs out the back did some barking when I was on the way past, it was 1.55am so I said a loud No ,get into bed, They went to bed and shut up.

Anyways I'm in the Den setting up my Mushroom box and I hear growing like two dogs about to fight so I opened up the hatch and roared No loudly, it stopped, But then it started again but like very visious fighting and very loud, and stopped again.
So I said feck seck i need to get up there quick to see what the problem and climbed out the Den.
When I got out and closed the Den hatch it started again very loud but it was behind me and it sound vicious like 2 large dogs chasing and attacking each other savagely about 4 meters away with sticks breaking and running throught the tree noises and growing and mixed growing like in a fight,
So I shouted knasher (my XL Bully) who's in the kitchen sleeping when I left, and it kept going on, so ran to the house to check the animals, all accounted for except 1 cat, so went back down with a high beam torch and searched the area and couldn't find anything, went home and found the cat along the way,
Can't get the noise outs my head lol

It was close and kinda worrying considering I've alot of animals and it was meters away from the Den.
The area is enclosed kinda with a stream with high banks so what ever it was, it was in my vicinity and I think il be going down their armed from now on.
Missus said it a badger probly.
I say it's definitely not a badger and more like someone's large dog or dogs got out,
Or Thiers ppl Lamping rabbits near by but no cars or ppl to be seen or heard

Going down now to check the area cos it sounded like something getting killed and it's unnerved me a little

Let’s do it. Let’s fight and correct the laws, let’s educate the people, in steps… I have unlimited ideas on how to turn this ship around - BUTT we have to start from zero and go back in time and reverse a few things…. It’s easy but it will take a while. It goes quicker if we are more people that wants to be happy and enjoy life to the fullest.

I need all the tools in the world, or whatever YOU have to supply US with. WE can do this, all YOU have to do is listen, do what I say and do what I do. Then WE do it like WE should have done it from the start.

We should have chilled and smoked weed and have had a good time for all of our life’s. Everyone would be be happy.

I want to help people to become humans and I will START today.

I’m so high, I should probably eat my meds from the Dr…. A educated one.

Last edited:
Well, today is grow room work.
I'm hoping I can move the little tent without disassembling it and just put it in the walk in closet. If I use it to house my mom's come I think I'm gonna get one of HLG's propagation lights and put in there. That would solve two problems heat and too much light. The California light works that I would have to go in there he's only 160 watts, but you can't dim it.

I have to move my little small shelving down as far as I can into the corner and then move the 2 by 4 tent as close to it as possible.

IF I get that far, I can't install my lights yet, with my exhaust fan being delayed, looks like another two days.

Looks like it probably won't be dropping beans Sunday. I want to get everything set up and the junior's potted up and ready to plant. Let the tents run for a few days so I can get the lung room dialed in again.

I'll be making one change when setting up my Earthbox Juniors. I always set up my nutrient mound when I pot up a junior. This time, all the earthworm castings will be my own and harvested that day. That bin is full of life! I will pick out the obvious worms but I'm not going to sort through it to get the babies and the cocoons out. Once they are all potted up, I'll get the crow room dialed in and hopefully plant within two days.

My worm bin is a two tiered setup and the bottom is full of ewc. The vast majority of the worms have migrated to the top section from when I added it a couple of months ago with food on top. That section is now getting packed also. I've got another bunch of coco Soaked and ready to replace.
The different sections have little pathways for the worms to travel to the next section. It only takes a few days for the vast majority of the worms to migrate to the top section where the food is.

This is the first indoor and my first purchased worm bin. For a small worm bin, it's pretty damn productive.
Everything fits together very tightly to help keep the moisture and worms inside.
HF-LC4000v2-GRN-Lifestyle-2-1001px.jpg

Here's a picture of the bottom of the section with the migration holes visible.
HF-LC4000v2-PUR_41-scaled.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back