Status
Not open for further replies.
Off to bed I go............ Good Morfnoevight All! :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:
1708059917145.gif

Man!

Today's physical therapy really pushed the limits.
I probably should have had a nice THC/CBD Canna coffee when I got home right afterwards.
I'm definitely going to start instituting that.
Well at least I did get some positive news today while there. The girl that makes appointments said that I did get approved for another round of therapy. Maybe I can actually make some progress this time and keep it!

I still haven't done q dry ice shake on Aunt Jeannie's Elixier. I think I'm going to head and get that done, squish it, decarb it and then just add some alcohol. I think I'm gonna try something quick acting.
I think I'm gonna make it as potent as possible........... Naturally within reason.

Ohh Jesus! Look what just popped up in my feed! I want one of these!
That's pretty damn spicy on price, but just a hair bit more than what I paid for a Ford GT block back when it was pure Unatanium. I had bought the chief of Ford performance a couple of beers at the Fun Ford Weekend championship luncheon, I was 7th in championship points in my first year of competition. He was impressed that I had two racing combinations from the same car that year. And I had switched from a stick to an automatic with a trans brake. I was deadly as hell on the tree with that trans brake and it made the car deadly consistent. Usually when I lost a round was because I didn't trust my car. And she almost never let me down with her consistency.

I'm still not so sure in a high horsepower Whipple set up on one of these coyotes. i'm seeing them break the snout of the crank At around 12 to 1300 horsepower. I do think I remember seeing one guy using a 5.2 crank.
I probably go with the max displacement and probably run like a maybe a 98mm single turbo set up . With that much displacement and the appropriate stall on the torque converter. that should spool pretty quickly, I have a pretty damn decent flowing system designed for the chassis I would put this in. The system has very little back pressure and should be an absolute beast on top !

I could go on about what I would do with that. I might known the damn CBD to kick in! I think that Mac and crack keeps me up too much.

I need . a cigarette after watching that video again!:crying::biggrin:

Hello everyone 😀

Is it friday today? Damm….
The weeks goes by quickly. I hope everyone will have a fantastic day. 🚀

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back