Status
Not open for further replies.
Just gave the girls their first feed with proper pH-. Let’s see if they grow better and becomes happier because of the correct values.
It should be visible in just a few days. Some of them are a bit light in color so I will see if the high pH had something to do with it or if it’s me giving them to little food.

It really bothers me that they aren’t equal in growth-pattern. Would be fun to run some super-clones in a hangar-size ‘“tent” and veg them for 4-5 months and then flower the girls.

IMG_8377.jpeg

Just gave the girls their first feed with proper pH-. Let’s see if they grow better and becomes happier because of the correct values.
It should be visible in just a few days. Some of them are a bit light in color so I will see if the high pH had something to do with it or if it’s me giving them to little food.

They are Looking Good to me......... :pighug: .....

It really bothers me that they aren’t equal in growth-pattern.

Normal......:pass:....

Would be fun to run some super-clones in a hangar-size ‘“tent” and veg them for 4-5 months and then flower the girls.

Going over to the Darkside...........inch by inch............:yeah: #JustSayin ....

darksidephotos.gif

They are Looking Good to me......... :pighug: .....

Yes, they are what they are, I can’t change their genetics either, been a bit sloppy/lazy as well but it definitely could have been worse.
Normal......:pass:....

Yes, they are from seed 😄

Going over to the Darkside...........inch by inch............:yeah: #JustSayin ....

View attachment 1665803

Haha, but it’s boring to do the same thing over and over, I need to make progress or else I’m not getting stimulated and the release of natural chemicals from my brain etc.

You picked it… 😂

(Edit: this gave me a dopamine-kick🥁 )

Last edited:
Spawned my Golden Teacher mushrooms out in coco coir this morning. Well its coco coir, gymsum and vermiculite. The coco just gives it something to grow in that holds moisture, the vermiculite helps with moisture, and the gypsum adds sulfur, which they like.

1708088435098.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back