Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok since we are on the subject of super cropping and HST, and @Fermented_Fruitz told me I was wrong - I had read several places that autos + HST was a no no, but clearly thats for folks growing shitty autos that don't know what they are doing :cool:

Would this Gorilla benefit from it?

View attachment 1666715

No flowers formed yet, just a few pistils showing here and there. I've got about a foot before it hits the light.

Should I defoliate some of the fan leaves, and then bend over some of the taller shoots?

Teach me, LS!

I'd probably just thin the fan leaves mainly for airflow on her, and supercrop if she gets too tall for you. She looks like a happy healthy lady.

In other news, Speedrun seeds did there giveaway over the weekend, but haven't announced winners.

At this point I'm like 99% sure he probably DM'd the winners and just hasn't said anything in the post yet, but there is that 1% thats still like "man, $50 to spend on beans would be awesome"

Really want to try his frosted cherryo's and Golden Gun.

Don't know about the giveaway, but I've got speedrun on my to-try list. After I get through this current years worth of seeds. :crying:

1708456852537.gif

I'd probably just thin the fan leaves mainly for airflow on her, and supercrop if she gets too tall for you. She looks like a happy healthy lady.

Don't know about the giveaway, but I've got speedrun on my to-try list. After I get through this current years worth of seeds. :crying:

Yeah, next on my list of autos to try is speedrun and Jean-Os

I'll pick up some of the root beer float from Jean-os next time I go up to Michigan for vape carts. I've got about a dozen left and I go through one maybe every 2-3 weeks. Although if I saw a good deal on some resin/rosin/whatever the fuck else I can dab, I might go up earlier.

Speed-run will just be whenever I have a bit of spare money in my pocket. But I've put in 2 orders with NASC in the last 2 months, so its hard to justify right now.

Plus I need to grow out a few of my own crosses so I can rant and rave about them on here and send some of ya'll some of my seeds.

I don’t like being called a bitch for spending about an hour yesterday helping this fuckstick while the staff lets it happen.

No one is letting anything happen. We're talking with the other member and handling it. So chill out.

None of us regulars argue like that, we are a very friendly community, but boy do we band together to weed out the shit heads huh?
View attachment 1666729

Honestly, you guys are hands down the friendliest forum I've ever joined.

Reddit straight up sucks.

I'm also a member on a few much much smaller forums, but its difficult to find somewhere thats friendly, but also doesn't move at a snails pace because its inactive.

I’m just confused about how this is the new way of keeping the vibe….. in any other time in the past, that person would have been banned. Have the rules changed?

Yes @Frankthetank it is...Passive Moderation.....as requested by the members...... :headbang: ...we Try Not to Moderate or Delete in #LiveStoners now.

Sometimes it works...sometimes it doesn't.....But...for the Double attack on your Profile...he has been Banned.

If everyone Ignored him he wouldn't be here...but it is hard to moderate when some members want to help him.

I was about to Reply Ban him...then members started Replying......:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back