Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know how that thing works but testing the bud isn't good enough to estimate the percentage of the rosin? You find anything online yet about testing rosin? Couldn't find any YouTube videos on it really but I also didn't look that hard..
Well the reason I spent the money was because I thought I could test anything I wanted to and for an unlimited amount of tests. Had no idea syringes etc were involved, I thought I’d just plop a drop of rosin or bud or oil and look at my phone for results 😆 Obviously my fault for not reading closely as I usually would before a purchase but I did confirm the return policy before I bought it lmao. I think I’m cool with just doing what I’m doing, numbers really aren’t necessary

This is what I found, so only these can be tested by tcheck:
View attachment 1666887
Source:

Next step would be winterizing your rosin with food grade alcohol (everclear):

I found everclear at Total Wine or Bevmo can't remember which one but I got some to make tincture awhile back.
Hope this helps!

Yeah see that’s the thing I thought this device was a one stop shop type deal. I’m definitely not the guy to be doing all this stuff.

At least you can check your raw flower though. That seems like it would be the easiest part of it all.
Yeah that’s a key factor in deciding whether to just keep it since it’s paid for already

Wednesday is Free Help day.........:chef:..chief cook and drink server duties for me...BBL...............

wednes.gif

XL #Smokebreak :pass:

Hi everyone 🤗 Hope you all are feeling awesome.

Got a bit growth on the girls and I think I will order another bottle of magnesium as they seem into to that shit 🤣

Gonna supply them with more wind today, up with another fan so the air penetrates the canopy and get under the leafs. 💨

My buddy and I roadied for CC back in ‘92 and Deicide on a summer tour. Can’t remember most of it🤣😂😚💨💨💨💨‼️
Believe I saw them in Syracuse in maybe 91? At the lost horizon. Bar/concert venue, N Syracuse. Might have been with napalm death…? Hazy memories…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back