Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning @Mossy :bighug: :coffee2::bong::pass:
About to have a dab and some cereal . How are you?

Morning @PinkyNotTheBrain :bighug: .... need a hug for body heat... are you warm........?....:crying:

We are just at the point of being warm enough to leave the heating off overnight.... but frigid in the mornings...... so I've got the duvet on me knees....:crying:

Work weekend planned...:biggrin:.... I've had hubby on a 3 month warning about jobs we need done afore my son arrives for Easter...

Now we are on the 2 week panic stations.....:yoinks:...

We are supposed to have our paid help in Mon/Tues to get the painting done... but he hasn't confirmed yet....:pass:

Morning @PinkyNotTheBrain :bighug: .... need a hug for body heat... are you warm........?....:crying:

We are just at the point of being warm enough to leave the heating off overnight.... but frigid in the mornings...... so I've got the duvet on me knees....:crying:

Work weekend planned...:biggrin:.... I've had hubby on a 3 month warning about jobs we need done afore my son arrives for Easter...

Now we are on the 2 week panic stations.....:yoinks:...

We are supposed to have our paid help in Mon/Tues to get the painting done... but he hasn't confirmed yet....:pass:
:bighug:yes please.
Im the same way. Blankey on my bottom. We're still jumping. Its cold this morning 29°f . ❄️ might get snow Monday.
Oooh u dressin up like the bunny?:eyebrows:

#HappyCaturday ..... Got any Plans.....?......

giphy.gif

:bighug:yes please.
Im the same way. Blankey on my bottom. We're still jumping. Its cold this morning 29°f . ❄️ might get snow Monday.
Oooh u dressin up like the bunny?:eyebrows:

:crying: Not when hubbys favourite is rabbit pie.... I will end up with a crust on me back.................:shooty:

giphy%20(11).gif

IMG_20240316_092301_895.jpg

Patio is looking a bit emptier...... goal for the weekend is to get it emptied...as much as we can and pressure wash it... everything is getting trimmed and repotted...and dumped at the front for a while........:biggrin:

IMG_20240316_092429_635.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back