Status
Not open for further replies.
:bighug:

Im doing okey, but i tried a new thing or a couple of things actually, one of the things was to give away money for free but the society is full of scams so and to be honest, stupid people so it was a fail.

I like to take my time to think and then try to execute. Now i tried two things the last week and one of them is okey, but something I can’t control over so it’s nothing perfect. But I have a new idea I will try - so it takes some time away from here.

And one thing is for sure, I like guys and girls who likes to read, write, computers and cannabis ✅

You are better off in here you know where people know you and will not take advantage of you.... :bighug:

How's the girls...?

Picked this up today for $30 :bong:

1000019482.jpg

Sitting in the morning.............murk...... with a bitter wind............ :pass:

IMG_20240324_103838_914~2.jpg

IMG_20240324_103852_574~2.jpg

I'm really surprised that the chilli germs are withstanding the bad weather.... but being in the middle of the cannabis might be protecting them...:pass:

IMG_20240324_104219_3~2.jpg

Just coming up to sex...then they will go off the patio too...for Son and family visit....:pass:

:bighug:You are better off in here you know where people know you and will not take advantage of you.... :bighug:

How's the girls...?
Hi, yes it feels great here but it doesn’t give me an income. Or else I would live inside the computer and be running around this forum like a rat and watch over it like a hawk and grown weed with photos and videos, laughed and make a fool out of myself sometimes - just to make your day.

My girlfriends little brother asked me to start doing YouTube’s and stuff when I grow weed and make commercial as it according to him gives a lot of income. But I’m not good looking and I’m not into the talking bit so it’s a big disadvantage for me, so I better put my 2 cents on something else.

But I will still be here as you’ve as a person and a forum have supported and given me a lesson or two growing cannabis and for that I will always owe you one.

There is (excuse the language) a fucker somewhere in the world that I want to give a hug and say thank you too, or a handshake might suit better but everyone is anonymous so I don’t know who to thank.

The girls are doing okey, I’ll snap a photo for you and let you decide…

IMG_9005.jpeg

IMG_9014.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back