Status
Not open for further replies.
It's Monday :yay1:....wakey... wakey......

Start the week the way you mean to go on.....

1711353006862.png

#Stoned ....:pass:...

What ever Life is going to throw at you is already on it's way...

So... Buckle up......

1711353276702.png

Inflate your airbags.....:pass:.............. frequently....

Then when you are chewing on life's gristle.......give a little whistle.....

giphy (1).gif

And...

Something weird going on with videos today. I can't "like" them. It just plays them. Smileys pop up but video plays any time I touch one. But only sometimes. But new issue as of today :shrug:

Fat Finger syndrome @JP1 ...?....

I'm finding with the tablet...if I press like the video drops to the right and plays.... :headbang:

I've got to hit the left side of the Like button to avoid it.,I thought it was a tablet problem...:biggrin:... or my fat fingers....:shrug:

Well theyre basically sayn it's a series of complications stemming from my pancreas/ blood sugar. Its hard to believe how swollen my insides get .. its not that nothing treats the swelling it just comes back so fast. Nothing lasts, Like when I was going to the orthopedic they kept saying how they were shocked how after the massage and stretching that before I left the office the swelling was back. Body just starts shutting down little by little. Also kinda feels sad that even feeling like shit being in a hospital is more relaxing than being at home

Aw @PinkyNotTheBrain ... :bighug: ... I noticed you MIA... but thought that might be a good sign... that you were getting out and about....:pass:

And yes... being out of that high stress home situation makes you understand how much you are having to deal with... on top of being sick yourself...

Hope you get some relief soon..:bighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back