Status
Not open for further replies.
Mossy 👍👍👍👍🚀🚀🚀🚀💚💚💚

IMG_9187.jpeg

#HappyCaturday @Tom Bombadil ..:bighug:.. #SharingOne.....:pass:

#HappyCaturday @Heart of flowers ..:bighug:.. #SharingOne..:pass:

#HappyCaturday @PinkyNotTheBrain :bighug:... #HappyCaturday....:pass:,

What you had done..........,..and....has it made any difference......?...
Not really sure how n what all started it, think it may have been my back being swollen, leading to my guts, leading to eating n blood sugar problems, idk it was bad. Bottom half is still swollen... Top half all outta whack ,cracking n popping, goin back into place after the swelling. Ibuprofen every 4 hours, lots n lots of dabs now. Morphine n stuff in the hospital still wasn't really helping so once my blood sugar was manageable I came home to ride it out

Well that's me how have YOU been???:doc1:

IMG_5480.jpeg

Not really sure how n what all started it, think it may have been my back being swollen, leading to my guts, leading to eating n blood sugar problems, idk it was bad. Bottom half is still swollen... Top half all outta whack ,cracking n popping, goin back into place after the swelling. Ibuprofen every 4 hours, lots n lots of dabs now. Morphine n stuff in the hospital still wasn't really helping so once my blood sugar was manageable I came home to ride it out

Well that's me how have YOU been???:doc1:

Gawd....., :pighug: ... I'm sure they are practicing medical torture on you...........:pass:

Me...worn out.......:biggrin:.. but... after having to work with hubby for a couple of weeks..... and we are both still Alive.,..........

I'd say we were Winning..............:crying:

Do you do anything special for Easter.......?...

Not something we really celebrate.... but since the Gkids are here we bought Easter eggs for them........:biggrin:...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back