Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 26 Time for first flower topdress:headbang: Got the girls out the tent and pulled covers back topped them with1/8 cup CoM Plant Food 5-2-4 1/4 cup buds & bloom 5-13-0, 2 cups EWC 3 cups CoM lobster compost.. First I put the layer of amendments down first then the EWC and finished them off with the LC... Then lightly watered in with pump sprayer 1 liter for all three boxes 100ppm Tap/RO blend with .125g kelp, .35 humic, .02 yucca, 1.5ml hydroguard and .6ml Mammoth p ~ ph to 6.3. plus filled the rez with same solution... I ended up filling the rez up after the last update rather then just a little bit both SM and BSSR loved and drank it down already and SB almost drank it all there was about a liter left in hers.. Did some adjusting to their training before i put them back tonight other then that they're just been doing their thing :cooldance::pop:

IMG_5484.JPG

IMG_5485.JPG

IMG_5487.JPG

IMG_5488.JPG

IMG_5489.JPG

IMG_5490.JPG

IMG_5491.JPG

IMG_5492.JPG

Mephisto Sour Bubbly

IMG_5493.JPG

Old Sage Seeds Strawberry Microverse

IMG_5494.JPG

Night Owl Blue Sprayed Shoes Remix

IMG_5495.JPG

Day 26 Time for first flower topdress:headbang: Got the girls out the tent and pulled covers back topped them with1/8 cup CoM Plant Food 5-2-4 1/4 cup buds & bloom 5-13-0, 2 cups EWC 3 cups CoM lobster compost.. First I put the layer of amendments down first then the EWC and finished them off with the LC... Then lightly watered in with pump sprayer 1 liter for all three boxes 100ppm Tap/RO blend with .125g kelp, .35 humic, .02 yucca, 1.5ml hydroguard and .6ml Mammoth p ~ ph to 6.3. plus filled the rez with same solution... I ended up filling the rez up after the last update rather then just a little bit both SM and BSSR loved and drank it down already and SB almost drank it all there was about a liter left in hers.. Did some adjusting to their training before i put them back tonight other then that they're just been doing their thing :cooldance::pop:

IMG_5484.JPG

IMG_5485.JPG

IMG_5487.JPG

IMG_5488.JPG

IMG_5489.JPG

IMG_5490.JPG

IMG_5491.JPG

IMG_5492.JPG

Mephisto Sour Bubbly

IMG_5493.JPG

Old Sage Seeds Strawberry Microverse

IMG_5494.JPG

Night Owl Blue Sprayed Shoes Remix

IMG_5495.JPG
Notice any difference in the soil vs coco plants smoke yet?

Notice any difference in the soul vs coco plants smoke yet?
Some yes and no I've had both turn out great and bad :shrug: The last round first round in earthbox did great rosin yielded better and was phenomenal but that could be strain dependent...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back