Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning my love @InkAddict$ ❤️
Good morning AFN
7CE549D6-380E-43BE-87D6-24646140AF1C.jpeg

Good morning all, @Mossy @Lil Dab @Talonxracer @PinkyNotTheBrain @InkAddict$ @Mrs.InkAddict and the whole Dawn patrol! Day off… got a lot of plants to process and others to water. Seedlings to plant indoors and outdoors… gonna be a busy morning! 3 in one tent to chop, and another 1/2 I left to mature. Then 6 seedlings to up-pot and 3 to go in solos for a couple weeks. Wish me luck. And @Talonxracer , enjoy your fishing trip!

I will not be on hardly at all for a short while(2 weeks), heading up to kick back at our lake camp, no internet, no cell service, no electricity, just bass and jack perch fishing along with setting out some game cameras.
Have a good one @Talonxracer !
it would be nice to be able tune out for a few days.

I will not be on hardly at all for a short while(2 weeks), heading up to kick back at our lake camp, no internet, no cell service, no electricity, just bass and jack perch fishing along with setting out some game cameras.

Gawd @Talonxracer ...we are gonna miss you...........:pighug:...but it Sounds like a great time.........Safe road trip..........:headbang:

Do Not Forget to pack your stash...........:pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back