Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning everyone on AFN , I woke up today finally cool even got cold and used my comforter so glad we got those acs, poor @InkAddict$ had to carry up 3 of them. I’m sure the plants are loving the air too . I hope everyone has a good day . Drinking morning coffee, and go see how many plants are growing in the back porch smh 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m glad he gave me a warning this time. View attachment 1611549
Only 11 hun...thats all...

Good morning everyone on AFN , I woke up today finally cool even got cold and used my comforter so glad we got those acs, poor @InkAddict$ had to carry up 3 of them. I’m sure the plants are loving the air too . I hope everyone has a good day . Drinking morning coffee, and go see how many plants are growing in the back porch smh 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m glad he gave me a warning this time. View attachment 1611549
The heat is very brutal in your region. Take it easy, stay cool.

When you on your hols @blue be-blue .....?....
Mossy I'm going to apologize to you for anything I've done to offend you...you can take this with grain of salt... I'm not the type of person wanting anyone feeling that way towards me cause I meant no harm...I look up to you..your a legend in my eyez...and everyone elses....I just want to say I'm sorry...and thank you for the apology to @Mrs.InkAddict

Yup, grilled rack of lamb..rare, maybe worthy of final meal status,

Yup.....gettin like that here too. I Swear we have reached the point the grocery bill has Doubled since covid....... :shrug: ...and I can't see the prices going back down.

Forecast here is 33C

24C at 7am here.....but the humidity is high... 37C now..........

Thinking the same, sadly. The anti crowd is consolidating and strengthening.

Yup...not what I Expected........ :pass: ...but time will tell...

Afternoon @Mrs.InkAddict ...:coffee:..sharing one.....
coff.gif
.. #PotsHot

Yup.....gettin like that here too. I Swear we have reached the point the grocery bill has Doubled since covid....... :shrug: ...and I can't see the prices going back down.

24C at 7am here.....but the humidity is high... 37C now..........
Same here with grocery prices and pretty much everything.
37C here tomorrow. Fine if you can jump in the ocean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back