Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I know lmfao. I didn't realize the people I was hanging out with were meth heads till like years later cause I was a super oblivious 21 year old and I didn't realize the signs till way later 🤣
U didn’t notice when they pawned your hubcaps? :shrug::rofl:

Had to road trip tonight! Picked these up and got loaded on some indica sugar dabs! Didn’t ask strain but they got me foooooked up…..then i had a 75min drive home! That was interesting! :crying::lildab:

6DFB202F-C037-42E1-8C67-F20628B0F6C0.jpeg
59B0F597-1BCA-4ABD-8687-9F0B968DD0DF.jpeg

Must be nice living in a legal state! Bro in law said the damn dispensary was attached to a gas station! :thumbsup:

I was only around them for like a week or two, I was couch hopping with two kids, didn't really have anything worth stealing lmfao.

Morning @Suki ....... :bighug: ......

cookies.jpg

Milk and cookies.....?.....the coffee will keep you awake............:biggrin:

Had to road trip tonight! Picked these up and got loaded on some indica sugar dabs! Didn’t ask strain but they got me foooooked up…..then i had a 75min drive home! That was interesting! :crying::lildab:

View attachment 1613959View attachment 1613960

Must be nice living in a legal state! Bro in law said the damn dispensary was attached to a gas station! :thumbsup:

Oooh..... I'm surprise they use the word Marihuana on the packaging......especially on legal packs..... :headbang: ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back