Mephisto Genetics Mark SIP grow Toofless alien and gold glue

Life’s begun

Fermented_Fruitz

IG: @Fermented_fruitz
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Stone dragon, Bloodstone, Devils Lettuce
Ok @Gladiators and all else who stop in, this Texan has doubled tent size so time to start running some testers and I couldn’t be happier getting the chance to run these for mephisto genetics! Wanna start by saying huge :thanks: to @stan_mephisto for giving me the opportunity here! These are from their list of strains to be released again so should be available during or sometime after this journal is complete!
These were both direct planted into these rootmaker starter pots (as in I don’t take time to do paper towel method) and just let em soak in humid acid for 8-10hrs before planting em!
image.jpg

Out the gate toofless is stretching quite a bit for lil seedling so hope it calms down for me! Just a mix of plain seedling soil, a lil pumice and some dynomyco for innoculant! While these lil things are getting their feet developed I got these filled up and awaiting in the wings.....
image.jpg

Both the earthbox juniors are filled with living soil and couple handfuls of red wrigglers so they can work the soil over and poop out some good stuff for my ladies! Stay tuned for further updates and thanks for stopping in to check out this grow! :pass: In the meantime qqq n keep em lit

Ok @Gladiators and all else who stop in, this Texan has doubled tent size so time to start running some testers and I couldn’t be happier getting the chance to run these for mephisto genetics! Wanna start by saying huge :thanks: to @stan_mephisto for giving me the opportunity here! These are from their list of strains to be released again so should be available during or sometime after this journal is complete!
These were both direct planted into these rootmaker starter pots (as in I don’t take time to do paper towel method) and just let em soak in humid acid for 8-10hrs before planting em!
View attachment 1171618
Out the gate toofless is stretching quite a bit for lil seedling so hope it calms down for me! Just a mix of plain seedling soil, a lil pumice and some dynomyco for innoculant! While these lil things are getting their feet developed I got these filled up and awaiting in the wings.....
View attachment 1171621
Both the earthbox juniors are filled with living soil and couple handfuls of red wrigglers so they can work the soil over and poop out some good stuff for my ladies! Stay tuned for further updates and thanks for stopping in to check out this grow! :pass: In the meantime qqq n keep em lit
Cool! Getting my redneck SIPS finished up so I can try my hand at the "true" (not bottled) organic method. Subbed

View attachment 1171618
View attachment 1171621
hi mark off to a great start one looks a little leggy but you can always just bury her deeper also tag me now and again but the gladiator tag informs staff as well so its a bit of a pain in the arse when im collecting updates for battles anyhow i hope your well stocked up and its better were you are in the world as we are on lockdown in the uk

hi mark off to a great start one looks a little leggy but you can always just bury her deeper also tag me now and again but the gladiator tag informs staff as well so its a bit of a pain in the arse when im collecting updates for battles anyhow i hope your well stocked up and its better were you are in the world as we are on lockdown in the uk
Ya it’s starting to get crazy here! Ordered some boveda packs off amazon for the plants hanging now and did a double take when I saw estimated delivery date of APRIL 28th! :yoinks: Gotta be careful when I jar this stuff so don’t mold up double grape &gold glue X sour stomper! Can’t afford no damn mold! And ya I’ll bury deeper if need be plus in these earthboxes u can mound the dirt up over top so I’ll bury in the 1 with most soil so I have space to put some soil around stem when I transplant! Gonna grab some extra worms to add to each cuz once all these are moving I’m doing a purple roc berry from rocbudinc in a full size earthbox in my 2x4! Got both setup in my bedroom and it’s better fit than expected!
image.jpg
Picked up a 4x4 gorilla and local shop sold it for $200 since he had already assembled it but never got far enough in process to even unwrap the roof crossbars and never had a plant in it and still sold for used price! Gonna do the 2 mephisto in the 2 earthbox juniors and after the killer results I got with em I’m not buying rain science bags yet and gonna reuse my 3gal radicle bags! This was obviously coming out bottom of solo cup and still had roots that were strong enough to do this!
B4D1F799-6657-4E0A-BB30-FA4C24A11E6A.jpeg
Think from what I read the beneficial fungi in soil make a protein that makes the soil stick together like that! Had to beat it into my soil bin to get it loose! Got tons of roots in that soil for next grow I amend it for! Maybe the full earthbox! :shrug:
B866F6C1-FE28-4E72-A3C6-292CF89E5CFE.jpeg
That’s also why I had to bury the whole solo cup when I transplanted pink panama and double grape into the 3gal! These bags for $7.50 for 3gal with the Velcro open side and handles was def a damn good deal cuz 1st pots I’ll be reusing! :smoking:

Ya it’s starting to get crazy here! Ordered some boveda packs off amazon for the plants hanging now and did a double take when I saw estimated delivery date of APRIL 28th! :yoinks: Gotta be careful when I jar this stuff so don’t mold up double grape &gold glue X sour stomper! Can’t afford no damn mold! And ya I’ll bury deeper if need be plus in these earthboxes u can mound the dirt up over top so I’ll bury in the 1 with most soil so I have space to put some soil around stem when I transplant! Gonna grab some extra worms to add to each cuz once all these are moving I’m doing a purple roc berry from rocbudinc in a full size earthbox in my 2x4! Got both setup in my bedroom and it’s better fit than expected!
View attachment 1171655 Picked up a 4x4 gorilla and local shop sold it for $200 since he had already assembled it but never got far enough in process to even unwrap the roof crossbars and never had a plant in it and still sold for used price! Gonna do the 2 mephisto in the 2 earthbox juniors and after the killer results I got with em I’m not buying rain science bags yet and gonna reuse my 3gal radicle bags! This was obviously coming out bottom of solo cup and still had roots that were strong enough to do this!
View attachment 1171656 Think from what I read the beneficial fungi in soil make a protein that makes the soil stick together like that! Had to beat it into my soil bin to get it loose! Got tons of roots in that soil for next grow I amend it for! Maybe the full earthbox! :shrug:View attachment 1171658 That’s also why I had to bury the whole solo cup when I transplanted pink panama and double grape into the 3gal! These bags for $7.50 for 3gal with the Velcro open side and handles was def a damn good deal cuz 1st pots I’ll be reusing! :smoking:
looking good and mould fucking sucks also id love 2 tents but the other half would string me up

U got the technique down for cramming yours nice n full! I was already warned 2 earthbox juniors would fill my 2x4 so decided to give em 1/2 the 4x4 in case they wanted to bush out! Can def fit more than 2 3gal on other side so may start a wicked pissah NE sour diesel too! :shrug: Time will tell! Lol

Subbed up for this, I’ve been looking at earthbox’s so would like to see how they go. Quick question, do you have to use the soil/dolomite/fert that they sell or can you use something like Biobizz soil and top water using liquid nutes? I’m guessing I wouldn’t want old nutes sitting in the reservoir underneath whilst adding new/varying volumes of nutes from the top during the grow. Sorry, don’t mean to hijack your post!

Subbed up for this, I’ve been looking at earthbox’s so would like to see how they go. Quick question, do you have to use the soil/dolomite/fert that they sell or can you use something like Biobizz soil and top water using liquid nutes? I’m guessing I wouldn’t want old nutes sitting in the reservoir underneath whilst adding new/varying volumes of nutes from the top during the grow. Sorry, don’t mean to hijack your post!
I just got the $19.99 earthbox junior that comes with the container & covers only! No soil and none of their nutrients! I actually don’t know of anyone that has used their soil in em! Mines a bag of $10 sphagnum peat moss I cut with lil coco and lil pumice and amended with down to earth and build a soil dry amendments and then brought to life while it was baking! :thumbsup:
Good luck n happy growing bud!:pass:

Hello again sports fans and hope all u dudes and dudettes are staying safe in these crazy times! :bighug:Boy o boy what a difference 36+/- hrs does with these earthboxes! Have a feeling these mephisto babies are gonna loooove this soil and in turn show me some love cuz these were what the earthboxes looked like today! :headbang:
8E6FBE69-B552-4AC0-A0E1-34A5D525F002.jpeg

But if 1 peels back the cover lots o life forming in soil as the lil plants get life into em and legs under em while waiting to get moved over!:cooldance:
1CC5DF0E-035F-4569-A141-E82AABB619DC.jpeg
60163B25-2F7B-4B40-89BB-87E599839555.jpeg
Placed an order for Monday for another lb of worms to add handful more into each of those and couple generous handfuls into the full size earthbox coming next! Any leftovers get added to bin! I’m personally gonna enjoy documenting and watching this grow cuz I’ve seen big things from some fellow earthbox growers! @MrOldBoy @slowandeasy @hecno and any y’all can think to also tag I’d appreciate it! :pass: Til next time qqq n keep em lit

Back