Mephisto Genetics Mark SIP grow Toofless alien and gold glue

Ferment - is there yeast in there? Can you get plants pissed?
Seriously though I got a Comfrey plant, I may have a look at this. Stage specific nutes from the garden, how come all the really clever stuff sounds so obvious but you rarely think of them yourself (myself). I'm gonna to read this when I'm less wrecked.
Comfrey is amazing to use for SST same as u make it with corn or u can also ferment it for extra potency to add to teas or just your water! I’m planting mint and some other stuff for pest sprays and gonna get comfrey too! Def good stuff!

And to ferment it u literally weigh it out and add equal weight in brown sugar and seal with a breathable life til it stops bubbling! Then dump thru a strainer and get the chunks out and u got homemade nutrients or pest sprays! Prob why Koreans been using this method for foreeeeeever!

Besides being a dynamic accumulator plant, the thing I like about comfrey is it breaks down so fast. I like to mulch with it between cycles in my notill pots. It disappears fast. It’s also great to just shred and put in soil mixes (if ya have a week to let it cook), vermicompost and compost. If I have enough, I even mulch my ornamental flowers with it.
cheers
os

Besides being a dynamic accumulator plant, the thing I like about comfrey is it breaks down so fast. I like to mulch with it between cycles in my notill pots. It disappears fast. It’s also great to just shred and put in soil mixes (if ya have a week to let it cook), vermicompost and compost. If I have enough, I even mulch my ornamental flowers with it.
cheers
os
Since u grow it already would my spare full size earthbox be good home to plant some into?? Or should they have individual pots cuz I don’t have an outdoor bed I can plant em into??

Since u grow it already would my spare full size earthbox be good home to plant some into?? Or should they have individual pots cuz I don’t have an outdoor bed I can plant em into??
Their roots run extremely deep. That’s how they mine the really good stuff we want from the ground. If you grow them in a container, they are just ‘mining up’ the amendments in that container. At that point it makes better sense to just put those amendments in your canna container. I have used containers for propagating cuttings before planting in the ground.
There are actually folks that plant comfrey patches somewhere else, and just harvest em almost like a guerilla grow. Just be sure it’s the Bocking #4 or #14 varieties cause they are sterile and don’t make seeds. Comfrey is extremely invasive so only plant a sterile variety.
hth
cheers
os

@TxRebel/Mark and the rest of the gang. Here is a great link to growing and using comfrey for growing organic cannabis https://forum.grasscity.com/threads/symphytum-the-comfrey-thread.1339168/
It’s a long thread, but peruse the first few pages and you will learn a lot (or the whole thing when ya have time). Lots of good info and its the organic forum I usually hang out in. It’s all very reliable info which is hard to come by sometimes. I also host an auto thread in the same organic forum, it’s a sticky thread at the beginning https://forum.grasscity.com/threads/automatics-make-good-organic-sinse.1477069/.
I start showing Mephisto stuff around fall of 2018.
cheers
os

@TxRebel/Mark and the rest of the gang. Here is a great link to growing and using comfrey for growing organic cannabis https://forum.grasscity.com/threads/symphytum-the-comfrey-thread.1339168/
It’s a long thread, but peruse the first few pages and you will learn a lot (or the whole thing when ya have time). Lots of good info and its the organic forum I usually hang out in. It’s all very reliable info which is hard to come by sometimes. I also host an auto thread in the same organic forum, it’s a sticky thread at the beginning https://forum.grasscity.com/threads/automatics-make-good-organic-sinse.1477069/.
I start showing Mephisto stuff around fall of 2018.
cheers
os
Jesus!
That link jiggled memories of what my Grandma told me about Comfrey. I never used it in my own organic veggie garden.......................just wasn't remembering what she said. I could have sure included it in my organic soil building program. LOL! "Building" A "building" that never gets finished.

Kinda like my current street car project! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :gassy1:

Jesus!
That link jiggled memories of what my Grandma told me about Comfrey. I never used it in my own organic veggie garden.......................just wasn't remembering what she said. I could have sure included it in my organic soil building program. LOL! "Building" A "building" that never gets finished.

Kinda like my current street car project! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :gassy1:
Glad you found it helpful. I lay extra comfrey leaves flat, put em in an grocery bag and freeze em for first aid emergencies in addition to saving them for gardening needs. Quite honestly comfrey and aloe are two plants every household should have handy.
cheers
os

Back