Couldn’t be happier with the outcome of this contest! @slowandeasy is a real asset to our community and has always been there to help out so many of us! Congrats slow! Looking forward to watching your sour cracks from sprout to harvest!
Appreciate the love! Dropped 2 Sour Crack seeds and 2 Iced Gushers. Should be fun times, the Sour Cracks will be grown under the new light and nee tent! Thanks for the support everyone, peace slow

Congratulations Slow!

You help a lot of people here and I’ve learned a LOT from you the past year... Super stoked for you man!!
Thanks Slim, did I ever tell yoi my brothers DJ name back in the day? Slim Pickens....because he is skinny. Hahahaha

Thanks bro, 4 gal home made SIPs will be used. Lets see how they do. How r yours doing bro?
They're doing great. Building boxes for the rest of my spaces.

Preview_NVR_01_20200422_180951_601865546.jpg

So I have the Sour Cracks and iced Gushers planted. I have the Sour Cracks in my 4 gal Home made SIPs and the Iced Gushers in Earthbox Juniors. I look forward to seeing how these home made SIPs do. 2 fit perfectly in my new MARS HYDRO 28x28 Grow thent. So will the new Mars Hydro Cob, that will be here tomorrow?! Already? Thanks @MarshydroTina !!! Peace, slow

I have to give you some props Mars Hydro! I told my friend about your equipment and he ordered a LED the next day. The delivery came (to Europe) in a little over 30 hours! It's impressive cause these days even Amazon Prime takes a few days. Niiiiice @MarshydroTina

So I have the Sour Cracks and iced Gushers planted. I have the Sour Cracks in my 4 gal Home made SIPs and the Iced Gushers in Earthbox Juniors. I look forward to seeing how these home made SIPs do. 2 fit perfectly in my new MARS HYDRO 28x28 Grow thent. So will the new Mars Hydro Cob, that will be here tomorrow?! Already? Thanks @MarshydroTina !!! Peace, slow

I seen the tracking info, it was delivered already.
1587947665162.png

I have to give you some props Mars Hydro! I told my friend about your equipment and he ordered a LED the next day. The delivery came (to Europe) in a little over 30 hours! It's impressive cause these days even Amazon Prime takes a few days. Niiiiice @MarshydroTina

We also have a heahaches on this, so, nowadays, it's better to start prepare your garden when received lights. :pass: PEACEE~

Back