Mars Hydro COB LED Grow Lights Are Offering Buy One Get One Free Now!

Marshydro

Marshydro sales rep
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.mars-hydro.com
What's up my AFN growers! I bring good news!

Mars Hydro is now offering our COB led grow lights "Buy ONE Get ONE FREE" promotion! Last around 1 week, if we sold out earlier, it might end sooner.

Yes, you are right, not buy one light, send one pair of yoyo or a pair of glasses, but buy one COB light, you get two COB light, that means, spend the same amount of money, you get two lights. If you don't need that much light, get a friend to buy together, and you will just pay around 120USD for each light. Nothing like this before, and it might not happen in the future.
TIM图片20190919143608.jpg

If you DIY the light, what might cost?
A Cree CXB 3590, around 50USD/pc
Meanwell driver: around 30USD/pc
Heatsink: around 30USD/pc
The supplement Cree and Osram chips: 20USD total
Shipping: 20~30USD total if within your country
Only these, you will need to pay at least around 150~160USD in total
Plus: no ETL certificate, no complete design, and some other small components, and handling fees.Because Mars hydro also are losing money to do this promotion, just to make our support growers happy.

Very good deal. I sure hope this means you are dumping the old and expensive CXB 3590 and going with the cheaper and more efficient Luminus or Citizen chips for your new COB light.

Very good deal. I sure hope this means you are dumping the old and expensive CXB 3590 and going with the cheaper and more efficient Luminus or Citizen chips for your new COB light.
CXB3590 used to be very popular. Maybe there are a lot of people nowadays who prefer cost-effective LEDs. We do not plan to produce the new COB at present. If there is any in the future, I will tell you

Alright, thanks for the info. Keep us posted, i am going to need a replacement for my SP-250 next year so i'll be keeping an eye out for any new lights you come out with.

Happy weekend everyone!
For the COB lights, we sell a lot in US, so that now US is kinda out of stock. If you still want to order the COB lights and get the BUY ONE GET ONE FREE promotion, we might need you to wait some days, we will need to arrange shipment from Canada to you. Other countries like Canada, UK, Austrilia, we still have stock, please feel free to make the purchase.

Is this still active? Do i need i code? I live in Sweden and i need lights for a 120x60cm tent!

Just checked there website and im not seeing that promotion anymore ders

For the size of your tent though i would check the sp series they are amazing some of the reviews on here and youtube will show you what this light can do.

I need a wider tent myself like yours

Back