Indoor Mars Hydro grow journal: WildBill does Hubbabubbasmelloscope in EarthBoxes under MarsHydro SP3000

DAY 65 CHOP!
I don't know if it's just me, but I get a little sad when I chop a girl. It is mixed emotions for sure!

Little Stomper is in the WildBill's Canna Drying Box! :biggrin:
Kong got placed right under the California LightWorks.
The little HBSS gets filled tomorrow. The rez was almost dry. The big HBSS will get filled at the same time.

Think I'm gonna take Stomper's soil and just add it to the tote I have cooking on my wraparound porch. Her pot has worms and they have been doing "da nasty"! :eyebrows: With just a little top of the media searching, I found several cocoons. I'll check the moisture of the tote, adjust if needed, add the media and worms, make the worm some food and apply it. Depending on how many worms I see, I may add some more.

Ok................who snuck into my house a burned some grape and orange juice incense? I'm all clogged up and I can smell in a little outside the bedroom, but I crack the door..............OH MY GOD! It's the "smell sledgehammer"! LOL!

tenor.gif

:funny::funny::funny:
I'm not sharing this one!​

Just at lights out, I checked the little HBSS. I do have some muck or media, but it's now dry.
With my main attention being on Stomper the last couple of days with just mainly looking at the HBSS rez and general conditions, both HBSS have been filling the buds...............dramatically!
These pics suck and don't do them justice., but ya can kinda get the idea.
IMG_20210316_120052078.jpg
IMG_20210316_120123638.jpg
IMG_20210316_120150059.jpg

Kong's fade is progressing. I don't think I have cool enough temp on the off cycle to purple up. I don't expect for her to last another full week before chop. I'll look at her with the scope tonight after everyone gets a watering.

Got to a stopping point on the work I was doing to my truck in front of the shop. I couldn't find the last damn part, I said "F" it, grabbed my vape and packed it with goodness! Then it was to the girls to chill.
The two HBSS girls got their water uneventfully. The only remarkable note was the little one with the muck or whatever it was, didn't have any sort of discolored water coming out the overflow. I figured that if I added the water at a fast rate as possible, it would at least stir something up or clear that area. We'll see if it did the latter. I'm loving their growth.

Kong is doing well. She took 3/4 gal of water with a light dose of Boost and a wee bit of molasses. Her fade is continuing and she's getting a little bit purple in some places.
Buds are filling in and firming up and frosting up more.
Trichomes are still quite clear, but getting cloudy. She might make it a week, but I kinda doubt it. Hopefully she'll keep on fattening up.
IMG_20210316_204609106_HDR.jpg
IMG_20210316_204616583_HDR.jpg
2021-03-16-204406.jpg
2021-03-16-204336.jpg
2021-03-16-204328.jpg
2021-03-16-204154.jpg
2021-03-16-204140.jpg
2021-03-16-204133.jpg
2021-03-16-204106.jpg

I saw a video on utube where they were using ice melting into the root system to bring out the purple in some plants.

I know, especially since he was saying he kept pouring ice every few hours as it melted away..people do crazy shyte.

I know, especially since he was saying he kept pouring ice every few hours as it melted away..people do crazy shyte.
I visualize Goofy growing canna!
Lemme put this ice cold water
on my canna roots so I can git me sum purp!
Hu huh!
201219.gif

Well, I'm not using the double solo cup for transplanting anymore. I think it restricts the formation of the root formation too much. The root system was large but mainly the very fine type roots. It could have been much better. Direct planting from now on only!
I took the pot, emptied in a cooking tote, lightly amended it, applied some bokashi and wetted it down. It'll cook for about another 3 weeks or so.
Checked on Stomper and she barely felt wilted. Room temp at 71*F and Rh at 65%. Hope this makes for a slow dry. I think it will.

Back