Indoor Mars Hydro grow journal: WildBill does Hubbabubbasmelloscope in EarthBoxes under MarsHydro SP3000

I have the XL and love it!. Don't know if the XL plus has the cermaic donut coils or not, but i feel they are a must. I've had the same coil in it sine I bought it what, 2-3 months ago? so they hold up well compared to regular coils.
I got a reply back from Yocan and no ceramic coil for the XL. Kinda dumb.
I'm gonna try lighterusa again without my vpn. They have everything I want at the best prices.

Well, let's see how this order goes!
Got the XL, another battery, 5 ceramic coils and 5 coil caps

Edit...............I got the camo version!:cools::funny:

Oooo that will be stealthy!............. :crying:

Well, let's see how this order goes!
Got the XL, another battery, 5 ceramic coils and 5 coil caps

Edit...............I got the camo version!:cools::funny:

I think its funny, there is more traffic in this thread than in the Live Stoner thread. Sad too, that thread use to max out around 1400 posts in 2 months or less. That week of being down really hurt AFN.

Never to let a good thing go to waste, I gave the worms the remains of the dry ice hash. I had thought of running it thru the FX, but it just didn't seem worth it. It's more valuable as food for the worms. Since it was dry, I thought it needed something to go with it to wet it down a bit. I ground up two cups of barley and then enough water for a slurry.
With these eager beavers, this will be gone in no time. I want to make another bin. I just need to find the room. Turning the race trailer into a grow room would do that. You can never have too much castings or too many worms!
I added fresh cardboard..............Walmart pizza box...............and wetted it down a little.
IMG_20210423_141936893_HDR.jpg
IMG_20210423_142147119_HDR.jpg

Back