Indoor Mars Hydro grow journal: WildBill does Hubbabubbasmelloscope in EarthBoxes under MarsHydro SP3000

Birthday for all Girls
  • Nice! Got some pictures for us Wild man? I know, sprouts aren't exactly exciting are they......
    LOL!
    I'm gonna let 'em unfurl a bit. :hump:

All beans are UP!!!:headbang::headbang:

Kong(Pebbles) and Sour Stomper just need to pop off a light cap.
    Just keeping the light high up and on low setting until they all get unfurled and work from there.
    Misting the dome and keeping the tent at 82F and 52%Rh.
    Avocado bomb rounding up some more worms to place in the EarthBoxes. After I gather enough worms over the next couple days, I'll add and mound up some compost and bokashi and put the cover on. It should be cooking good by the time the girls are ready for transplant..... maybe by next Sunday.

Broke 3000
  • My morning check shows very happy girls in the tent. Keeping the temp below 80*F and VPD around 0.75-0.65 and lights 25in above canopy.

The HBSS are looking a little better in color and much better in condition. Gotta go out and get some fauset insulation for the little cold snap coming, so I think I'm going to get some Timothey hay for put on top of the EBs until they fully come around.
    IMG_20210209_060346271_HDR.jpg

Broke 4K
  • Looking good. I had a smaller pheno. Sour stomper I think that was around 2 foot tall when finished. Wonder if that's the same one. Even though smaller she smelled like a vineyard.
    Stomper is 18in early this morning. She's currently at a little over an inch a day and that's mainly under the little California Lightworks. Even though it's a 2014 model, burple and inefficient compared to new, it's a pretty damn good light!

Broke 5k views
  • Day 52
    VPD 0.91

Temps were down a little and humidifier was working its ass off! LOL!
    Watered both HBSS. As I figured, with the lower VPD, water usage was slightly down. Big girl took just over 3/4 gal and little one took over half gal.

I should have done this last week, but with the two girls in the pots bulking the buds so hard, I thought they'll need some cal-mag.
    We'll see if this helps. A little time will tell!
    Ground up some Thorvin kelp in my coffee grinder
    Pulled off the cover straw and lightly scratched up the top......saw quite a few worms.......nice in a 7 gal pot
    Applied two tablespoons of the powdered kelp, scratched in and wet down thoroughly with tap water
    Applied two solo cups of worms and castings.............figured I could use some more garden helpers!
    Wetted that down and covered with new straw.

Took some pics just after lights out this morning.
    Big HBSS
    IMG_20210302_112315408.jpg

Little HBSS
    IMG_20210302_112324341.jpg

Stomper

IMG_20210302_111946012_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20210302_173837730_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20210302_173844734_HDR.jpg

Kong
    IMG_20210302_111937743_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20210302_175518134_HDR.jpg

Cabbage leaf from worm bin

I use cabbage leaf to cover the food I feed the worms. It was trying to frigging root itself!
    IMG_20210302_170118667_HDR.jpg

I hired some experienced gardeners!
    IMG_20210302_173439274_HDR.jpg

All back in their little home!
    IMG_20210302_182203798_HDR.jpg

Broke 6000 views
  • wow! that right hand HBSS has really greened up! great job on the recovery
    Thanks! It wasn't hit quite as hard as the other for some reason.
    I've got an update to do from last nights work with some interesting observations. Hopefully the pics with show it. It's still confusing as hell to me with this lockout or whatever it is.
    That big girl is going to be a beast I think................if everything goes well.

DAY 65 CHOP!
  • I don't know if it's just me, but I get a little sad when I chop a girl. It is mixed emotions for sure!

Little Stomper is in the WildBill's Canna Drying Box! :biggrin:
    Kong got placed right under the California LightWorks.
    The little HBSS gets filled tomorrow. The rez was almost dry. The big HBSS will get filled at the same time.

Think I'm gonna take Stomper's soil and just add it to the tote I have cooking on my wraparound porch. Her pot has worms and they have been doing "da nasty"! :eyebrows: With just a little top of the media searching, I found several cocoons. I'll check the moisture of the tote, adjust if needed, add the media and worms, make the worm some food and apply it. Depending on how many worms I see, I may add some more.

KONG CHOPPED
  • I made another WildBill's Canna Drying Box and pretty little Kong is sitting upright in it.
    I'm gonna go ahead and defol both HBSS for a much need thinning.
    IMG_20210326_215900620.jpg
    IMG_20210326_215944719.jpg
    IMG_20210326_220900135.jpg

Back