t(C) 26

Feed (ml per litre):
Essentials Silicon+ 1,5 ml
MagNifiCal 1,5 ml
Micro 0,75 ml
Grow 0,75 ml
VeloKelp 1,5 ml
AN Voodoo Juice 1,5ml

I got rid of the little one and this one will therefore be the chosen gladiator for the growbattle. I don't think I will stand a change against all the talent there but I guess I am there just for the thrill of it. I was first thinking of doing mainlining for this contestant but since the harvest from this one is really important for us right now I had to make a call not to do it since I cannot risk anything going wrong and rather stick to what I know will work for me. That would be LST.

PICS:

topview
NL D15 topview.JPG

sideview (we got 4 nodes going)
NL D15 sideview.JPG

rootzone, messy as always :woohoo1: (check this one out @RamboGarden this is how my roots gets messed up by kelp always)
NL D15 roots.JPG

Last edited:
Looks great medgrower! They are brown, but they are healthy. Are your rez sterile or living? I know i messed up by not covering my buckets so the light could get in, and the temps were just high. I was doomed to fail. My temps are now steady at 66.5 F and no light leaks. Would you say using kelp extract is a good way? Both my root-stimulants and enzymes got it, im scared to mess up again.
Your girl got a nice start so you will lead the way in the hydro-growing :cheers:
I try come back, hoping the girls will adapt to the new enviroment.

Looks great medgrower! They are brown, but they are healthy. Are your rez sterile or living? I know i messed up by not covering my buckets so the light could get in, and the temps were just high. I was doomed to fail. My temps are now steady at 66.5 F and no light leaks. Would you say using kelp extract is a good way? Both my root-stimulants and enzymes got it, im scared to mess up again.
Your girl got a nice start so you will lead the way in the hydro-growing :cheers:
I try come back, hoping the girls will adapt to the new enviroment.

Oh darn I forgot to mention the Voodoo Juice that I added, thanks for reminding me :crying:Yeah my reservoir is having beneficial bacteria! Yeah make sure there wont be light leaks since that is going to be bad for sure.

I like to give my babies kelp products in the beginning, either VeloKelp or Canna's Rhizotonic. I like VeloKelp better since it doesn't affect the pH too much. Kelp just helps in the early root formation so good it's worth it.

I dont want to hijack your thread with my problems, but biological extracts of kelp, isnt that seaweed? I mean isnt that like putting algeas in the rez on can?

No worries bro. Yeah that is pretty much so. VeloKelp has various kinds of seaweedextracts and for what I remember they were cold pressed. Perhaps @RemoNutrients could explain more about why kelp is good for your garden? I am not so well versed in it.

@MedGrower @RamboGarden

Kelp works in multiple ways depending on the way it's derived. MedGrower is correct, we use 2 varieties of cold pressed kelp extracts which allows the product to contain beneficial bacteria. Most of the bang in Kelp extracts comes with the presence of a strong organic growth hormone found in the kelp itself. This explains why kelp can grow up to 2-3 feet per day. We use the cold extracted ingredients for the bennies and we use both Pacific and Atlantic extracts.

Velokelp also has humic and fulvic acid which increase the uptake rates and B-vitamins to reduce shock that may occur because of the boost in the plant's metabolism. To finish things off, there's a small synthetic component to help bind all of the ingredients together but as stated above, it's only a 1-1-1 product so there's no concern for burning your plants.

Honestly guys, this product is up to 5 of our competitors products, all in one bottle and is BY FAR the best product we make...

Joel

@MedGrower @RamboGarden

Kelp works in multiple ways depending on the way it's derived. MedGrower is correct, we use 2 varieties of cold pressed kelp extracts which allows the product to contain beneficial bacteria. Most of the bang in Kelp extracts comes with the presence of a strong organic growth hormone found in the kelp itself. This explains why kelp can grow up to 2-3 feet per day. We use the cold extracted ingredients for the bennies and we use both Pacific and Atlantic extracts.

Velokelp also has humic and fulvic acid which increase the uptake rates and B-vitamins to reduce shock that may occur because of the boost in the plant's metabolism. To finish things off, there's a small synthetic component to help bind all of the ingredients together but as stated above, it's only a 1-1-1 product so there's no concern for burning your plants.

Honestly guys, this product is up to 5 of our competitors products, all in one bottle and is BY FAR the best product we make...

Joel

Thank you for that answer @RemoNutrients. It definitely sounds like a good product. :thanks:

DAY 20

pH 6.2
EC 1.0 (500 ppm)
RH 55
T 26

Feed (ml per litre):
Essentials Silicon+ 2ml
MagNifiCal 1,5ml
Micro 1ml
Grow 1ml
VeloKelp 1ml
Nature's Candy 1ml

Time for an update as I introduced new feed for her. She has been growing enough for me to start LST on her. As I was bending her to the left, I also defoliated her a bit from the right so the nodes can get direct light on them. I'm trying to keep her low enough for there to be more equal power transmission to the branches and build the canopy from there on. RH has been going up so starting from this day I am starting the dehumidifier to keep it at RH 50 for now. Distance to the lights is about 60cm, blasting at 100w still.

PICS:

topview
NL D20 topview.JPG

sideview
NL D20 sideview.JPG

overview
NL D20 overview.JPG

Back