MedGrower does Seed Stockers O.G. Candy Dawg Kush

MedGrower

That hydrodude again
Reaction score
MedGrower submitted a new Showcase Item:

Medgrower Does Seed Stockers O.g. Candy Dawg Kush

Hello! I am back with a new Seed Stockers growdiary! Although there are nothing that has yet beaten Dutch Passion's Blue AutoMazar and Ultimate for their excellent pain managing properties, how they do fit my patients needs, but Seed Stockers are quickly becoming my favourite ones to grow overall. Such a performance!!

This time I thought I will spice things up as I am trying new things and trying to better myself as a grower. I am going to have this grow as an experimental grow trying out how O.G. Candy Dawg Kush (What a name monster! ) will do with the technique called "main lining".

My setup is as follows:

Grow space:
60cm x 100cm x 200cm (DxWxH) = 0,6 m2

Lights:

GN HS1
GN Telos 0008

Reservoir:
Old GHE aeroponic system tank modified to be just DWC tank. I use 3" trays and 9.6 lpm airpump with 4 airstones.

Nutrient line-up:
Remo Nutrients (Micro, Grow, Bloom, MagNifiCal, VeloKelp, AstroFlower & Nature's Candy
Canna Cannazym (Enzymeproduct to help keep the roots clean)

Air movement:
Carbon filter and exaust fan (280m3/h)
Oscillating fan

Today is the day 1 as the seedling popped up earlier today (yeah I count it from there). How interesting that this one starts with 3 little leaves, eh?

View attachment 918493

Read more about this showcase item here...

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome! Telos has been a game changer for sure. Sure is fattening up my ANQs right now. I really like it running with 6 modules in my cabinet. Keeps the temperatures optimal for me that way in my closet.

Woah it really is! That ANQ is a beast!! :D .... am i being dim? how do you run the Telos0008 with 6 modules?
:rofl: .. you're going to tell me there's a button i've not seen right?

Edit: I've just re-read your thread! I see it's rewired to only use 6! :D (hardcore!) :d5:

Woah it really is! That ANQ is a beast!! :D .... am i being dim? how do you run the Telos0008 with 6 modules?
:rofl: .. you're going to tell me there's a button i've not seen right?

Edit: I've just re-read your thread! I see it's rewired to only use 6! :D (hardcore!) :d5:

Thank you! I really wish there would be a switch or a dimmer but this works too. And with kind instructions from GN the rewiring was actually simple and fast operation!

Now that I think of it, @blue ... After opening the unit up I have realized how easy it would be to upgrade this unit with new modules when something new and great arrives again.. I really wish they would make changeable modules in future.

DAY 10

pH 6.3
EC 0.6
RH 50 %
T 28.0 C

Feed (ml per litre):
Essentials Silicon+ 1,5ml
Remo Micro 0,75 ml
Remo Grow 0,75 ml
Remo VeloKelp 1 ml

Plant has been getting the roots going, they are out of that 7,5cm (3") net pot reaching to the reservoir right now. Good time to introduce a little bit of a feed with silicone to provide the plant some building blocks. Next up I am going to let her grow up until 4th or 5th node until the action begins (provided the plant stays healthy).

OGDCK D10.JPG

DAY 14

Plant has made good progress growing up. 4 nodes going.
OGDCK D14 precut.JPG

.....So I cut her from the 2nd node and took out the 1st node also.
OGDCK D14 after cut.JPG

10 hours later, seems that it is still loving life and adapting to its new reality. Remains of its rather triangular nature are still observable from the leaves and the formation of the 2nd node but I think it wont continue from here
OGDCK D14 10 hour after.JPG

Back