MedGrower does Seed Stockers O.G. Candy Dawg Kush

DAY 18

That is yesterday and I was too busy to do anything else than take a picture :biggrin: Plant started growing again so after a little bit of letting it grow out and LST the branches to the sides, I made another cut in similar fashion. I think I let it grow from this point on and lets see what comes out of this one. My though is that each of those 4 new growing shoots will be bent toward each corner of the reservoir.

OGDCK D18 side.JPG

Very nice.
I am tempted to do this with a Seed Stockers Blackberry Gum

Last edited:
Very nice.
I am tempted to do this with a Seed Stockers Blackberry Gum

Try it out if you dare. It would be interesting to test out what strains would fit to this technique. It is extremely interesting for me to check this one out personally and I am not really sure what will become of it anyway.

It is fun to experiment! :smoking:

Try it out if you dare. It would be interesting to test out what strains would fit to this technique. It is extremely interesting for me to check this one out personally and I am not really sure what will become of it anyway.

It is fun to experiment! :smoking:
It is indeed ;)
I am actually torn for my next grow. I am on my second grow now, and all plants have been topped and LST'ed.
It's a tossup between mainlining and Au naturel next run as both are experiments for me ;)

DAY 20

pH 6.0
EC 0.62
RH 48
T 28.0

New growth going on again and this time I just let it grow and just LST.

@Boradan If you haven't tried AU all natural then I think that is what you should try. It can be very rewarding.

OGDCK Day 20.JPG

DAY 24

pH 6.2
EC 0.78
RH 48
T 27.5 C

Light distance from the plant 38 cm (HS1)

Feed (ml per litre):
Essentials Silicone+ 1,5 ml
Remo MagNifiCal 0,75ml
Remo Micro 1ml
Remo Grow 1ml
Remo VeloKelp 1ml
Canna Cannazym 1ml

Plenty of growth going on and it has been two weeks since the last feed so it is time for a reservoir change. It's all about bending from here on out unless it gets too crowded down and the center.

PICS

OGDCK D24 sideview.JPG

OGDCK D24 top angle.JPG

OGDCK D24 topview.JPG

Looking nice and healthy.
Any particular reason you aren't using the Nature's Candy?

DAY 60

pH 6.2
EC 1.0
RH 39 %
T 27.8 C

It has been a long time since I've done an update for this grow so I apologize for that. But this technique seemed to have worked very well on this strain and even though we suffered from ridiculous heatwaves that drove the temperatures of my garden far above 30 C, caused massive heat stress with epic leaf clawing and fox tailing to the buds, it seems I am still having a fair crop out of this one. I was thinking for sure I would have significantly reduced yield due to the over heating.

I cannot wait to try this during late spring / winter time. Oh we are already having some amber tricomes so this baby is harvestable. I think I give her another week still and then its chop time.

PICS

IMG_5351.jpg

IMG_5356.jpg

IMG_5358.jpg

IMG_5361.jpg

IMG_5364.jpg

Wooow Looks really nice ! Can't wait for the final weight !!! She will be killer !!:worship:
Thank you Mischa, coming from you it really means a lot to me. Yes this is looking nice and I am happy with the results so far but knowing the quality of the genes you provide I know this could have performed even better if it wouldnt have been for the immense heat it got exposed..

I am very impressed with your selection and cant wait to see how this one will do as a medicine against nerve pain and spasticity.

Back