Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Genetics in 2x2x4 under LED

I wish every other member of this forum could read this thread, these pictures are EXACTLY what almost everyone else needs to be posting in order to get a good diagnosis! Amazing shots, incredibly clear and specific.

That said, I got no idea, lol.

My observation is that the plant looks too green for this phase of life, almost blueish in certain areas of the leaf. The purpling on the petioles and leaves makes me think something is up with phosphorous. I'd wait for MOG to comment, if that were my plant I'd cut feeds down to bare minimum and begin finishing the plant out.

UPDATE

Day 73:
Took the chance to take some pics since I had to take down the QB to fix an issue with the dimmer. While it's fixed, I put my Autocob (3500K, 60 Watts) back in the tent... I missed the color of this light! Set it 24 cm / 9.4 inch from the tallest top for a ppfd reading of +/- 630 in my SQ520.

With the Autocob, temps and RH are pretty much the same...right now at 55% and 25C/77F.

Nutes last tank refill were with MC at 495 ppm / 0.9 EC + 30 ppm of Epsom, and plus ppm of tap it's still in the 1.1-1.2 EC range. @low_and_slow Once I see the first amber trich in calyx I will start reducing the MC but not so much since i plan to stagger my harvest to let mid and bottom nugs mature more. @Mañ'O'Green , thanks for the peace of mind about the spots... and I haven't been able to get my hands on some molasses, but will make sure to have some for next run.

And well, here are the pics taken today... was in a rush so didn't turn off the fan, sorry for the blurry pics.
20210212_090917.jpg
20210212_090901.jpg
20210212_090935.jpg
20210212_091228.jpg
20210212_101247.jpg

QUICK-PIC UPDATE

Day 83 -
After switching to the Autocob, EC in tray started to rise and burnt tips got worse, so I have reduced tank EC to 1.1 (80 ppm tap, 470 ppm MC1). Not a single amber trichome on calyxes yet, but I think I'll give her 1 to 2 weeks max before chopping since nearly all trichs on calyxes are cloudy. Very sweet smells are increasing by the day, and i see buds starting to swell.

Some pics from today...
IMG-6923.jpg
IMG-6924.jpg
IMG-6925.jpg

IMG-6927.jpg
IMG-6926.jpg

Last edited:
Would you still recommend budgeted? I was looking at the demon board.

Oh, yes, I would. We haven't estimated PPFD/Watt or how better it is compared to other options, but I feel they are close or equal in quality to HLG but with a better spectrum options and slighty better prices for what you get. I have a couple friends who have other BudgetLED lights (65Watt ver, and the latest 130Watt fullspec ver and their first 130Watt Redspec they had), and they are greatly happy with them and have had no problems with theirs and they use them at full power. The dimmer problem in mine was strange, but the company has a really good costumer support... quick, kind and effective... for my issue they sent me two replacement dimmers completely free, and changing the dimmer is really easy... since I'm out side US, it will take some time for them to get here, though.

Looking fire bud. Keep it going.

Thanks! Not so happy with the overall look of her top leaves, but the smell is so amazingly sweet as I love it, and buds are swelling slowly but doing it and no amber trichs in calyxes yet so still has some time to fill up. I'm really anxious to harvest it soon! You must be ready to try yours too!

And while I'm here... here's a pic of the main cola taken today (day 86) after lights out:
20210225_122408.jpg

Last edited:
QUICK-PIC UPDATE

Day 90 - Deez Nugs

Will harvest her next weekend. Some pics from today:
IMG-7026.jpg
IMG-7027.jpg
IMG-7028.jpg
IMG-7029.jpg
IMG-7030.jpg
IMG-7032.jpg
IMG-7033.jpg

UPDATE

The Deez Nugs has been harvested! We chopped her this last Saturday on her day 95 since she sprouted.
I think I could've given her 1 more week, but I will be very busy next weekends so wouldn't have really had the time to do it.

I usually do wet trimming of sugar leaves but decided to leave them on this run and trim them before passing to jars. REsin is extremely sticky and there are very very sweet aromas coming off the buds! I can't wait to try them in my vaporizer!

I think the burnt tips and ugly looking leaves could've been due to small pot (5 Lt) without proper drain holes (only one bottom hole and a another hole 2 inches above bottom for Hempy Bucket growing style) and there was also a bit of springtail infestation. No root rot smell but roots didn't look as white as usual so that could've also added to the symptoms.

Here are some pics from harvest day:

IMG-7069.jpg
IMG-7070.jpg

IMG-7071.jpg
IMG-7073.jpg

IMG-20210307-WA0000.jpg
IMG-7079.jpg

IMG-7081.jpg

IMG-7074.jpg
IMG-7075.jpg

IMG-20210307-WA0001.jpg
IMG-20210307-WA0002.jpg