Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Genetics in 2x2x4 under LED

Would you still recommend budgeted? I was looking at the demon board.
I will go with them again. For me it is not getting a "great" price. It is getting a great company to back u up IF needed. Thanks for listening.

UPDATE

The Deez Nugs has been harvested! We chopped her this last Saturday on her day 95 since she sprouted.
I think I could've given her 1 more week, but I will be very busy next weekends so wouldn't have really had the time to do it.

I usually do wet trimming of sugar leaves but decided to leave them on this run and trim them before passing to jars. REsin is extremely sticky and there are very very sweet aromas coming off the buds! I can't wait to try them in my vaporizer!

I think the burnt tips and ugly looking leaves could've been due to small pot (5 Lt) without proper drain holes (only one bottom hole and a another hole 2 inches above bottom for Hempy Bucket growing style) and there was also a bit of springtail infestation. No root rot smell but roots didn't look as white as usual so that could've also added to the symptoms.

Here are some pics from harvest day:

View attachment 1294598View attachment 1294599
View attachment 1294600View attachment 1294601
View attachment 1294595View attachment 1294604
View attachment 1294605

View attachment 1294602View attachment 1294603
View attachment 1294596View attachment 1294597
you got to love those auto Pots. That root mass is looking perfect. Great effort.

you got to love those auto Pots. That root mass is looking perfect. Great effort.

Thanks! I do love the autopot system. I think the pot i used was a bit too small for this Deez Nugs plant and didn't have proper drain holes, but still she ended up producing 60.9 gr of dense dried buds, plus 12 gr of dried and very sugary leaves... I didn't really weight the larfy bottom nugs but there must be at least 5-7 gr of them. For 60 watts of light and a 5 Lt of medium, not too bad I think, and after drying, those buds are tasting delicious.

Oh, and on a related note, @archie space gemmill as always thanks for these seeds... the 24Ctx3BOG was deliciously sweet, and this Deez Nugs is also great for my sweettooth... and I had never tasted strawberry in my herbs! An amazing flavor and aroma to have! Hope the cure brings it out more!

Last edited:
I am very impressed, not only with your growing..but how you're documenting your grows in a very helpful, detailed, and precise way for others to perhaps take some tips from along the way.

Thank you very much for a great read!..I will continue to peek in with your updates :d5:

I am very impressed, not only with your growing..but how you're documenting your grows in a very helpful, detailed, and precise way for others to perhaps take some tips from along the way.

Thank you very much for a great read!..I will continue to peek in with your updates :d5:

Thanks for the nice comments! I do hope my wordy threads are useful for someone!

excuse the like bomb... but its been awhile @elcoloan ! you know i had to show some love to your threads too :pass:
glad to see youre still growing some beautiful ladies :dancer:

Thanks for the kind words :bighug: ! Oh, and I had not seen your new thread! Following now!

@ecoloan I have a couple of questions for you..

1. Why do you think that your first plant here required so much more calmag, but you still struggled a little to keep that def from appearing now n then, but in the second grow..I don't think I saw you using it, or very little if any, but didn't see any calmag issues?..would you put it down to not using Epsom salts anymore, which was locking out the calcium in the MC?

2. Could you explain the way you buffered the coco on the second grow pls?..I love numbers as much as you do, so hit me with them lol.

I can't wait to see more grows from you..very impressive diary.

Back