Day 1
Medium coco
Nutrients canna full range
Marshydro ts1000
80x80x120 tent
Take 2
20221017_193922.jpg
20221017_193932.jpg

Don't be shy to give them more light (higher PPFD values) mate! I'm not sure how high the LED is placed from the top of the plants? But it seems like they are stretching a bit, based on the elongated stem, having the light at 25% probably means you can put the light a bit closer to the ladies, so the overall PPFD levels are higher. Auto's can use up quite some photons without stress...

Or ramp up the dimmer to 40/50% already if you don't the change the height of the light.

Keep them green mate! :d5:

Don't be shy to give them more light (higher PPFD values) mate! I'm not sure how high the LED is placed from the top of the plants? But it seems like they are stretching a bit, based on the elongated stem, having the light at 25% probably means you can put the light a bit closer to the ladies, so the overall PPFD levels are higher. Auto's can use up quite some photons without stress...

Or ramp up the dimmer to 40/50% already if you don't the change the height of the light.

Thanks man been thinking that myself thanks for the nudge and advice xoxoxox

Yup, turn that TS-1000 to 40%, keep the distance as it does produce enough radiation at that distance.

Thanks man been thinking that myself thanks for the nudge and advice xoxoxox
Then why didn't you ask brother!!! :cheers: We're all here to help each other:pass:

Yup, turn that TS-1000 to 40%, keep the distance as it does produce enough radiation at that distance.

Then why didn't you ask brother!!! :cheers: We're all here to help each other:pass:
I should of asked Bob well said we are one big fam on here and I forgot to say

The pic shows 25%? :crying:

If you can please put a stick/twig or whatever you can find next to the plants to keep them upright.
That saves energy that she can use to put in growth, instead of trying to get that elongated stem upwards herself.

They look healthy green though, keep it up mate! :d5:

The pic shows 25%? :crying:

If you can please put a stick/twig or whatever you can find next to the plants to keep them upright.
That saves energy that she can use to put in growth, instead of trying to get that elongated stem upwards herself.

They look healthy green though, keep it up mate! :d5:
Thanks dude will do

Back