Auto Seeds Mix pack seeds

Not sure if it's me but seedstockers don't seem to be consistent at all some really good genetics amongst there seeds but it's getting em I've grew some really nice plants from them but also ended up with a lot of runty ones or ones that just don't cut the mustard.. Bargain seeds for a reason maybe

Sent from my 8050D using Tapatalk
Ive learned to self and its saved me a lot of money. Find the strain that makes you happy. Even if its 50 for a 3 pack. Self 1 for a bunch of seeds, and now you can grow it next to new stuff so even if the new doesnt do it for you, you can still have your chosen one by its side.

Sent by a weed nerd

So far critical xxl auto the odd blackberry gum auto I say the odd one cos only had a couple good plants.. N there amnesia auto is a really awesome plant if ya get a good been probs the same with most seed breaders idk... but seems to common in seedstockers.. Shame cos they have some really good genetics just no consistency.. I do like seedstockers still tho for there prices and certain strains probs keep using em still for the seeds I've been happy with the most.. Pyramid seeds n 00 seeds are good to I like those so far but only tried em once n I was pleased think I rambled on a bit there but hey ho lol

I have a outdoor auto skunk ryder that didn't ride.. that's one of there limited editions no info at all on it... but nice little plant when she does as said on the tin... so she's a bent over five foot tall skunk ryder lol smells really good the hole garden smells of it sunflowers have died since this pick n she's all faded out planted in the ground..
9c6ff2e39a09cda3fdf977130db88af0.jpg
4f0aad80f86a3b7d827fc24e61ca6c41.jpg

No idea had to chop was powder mildew n beginning of bud rot.. Got lots of very frosty leafy as fuck bud [emoji23] I didn't interfere with it at all just soil n rain water south facing weather hasn't been to good just rain n cloud when it's not raining shame really would've been a beast.. Or well next year maybe I'll actually end up with an auto lol

Back