Auto Seeds Mix pack seeds

Sgt pepper

Welcome to the CannaZone
Reaction score
Got email yesterday from seedstockers saying there new mix pack of 20 autos are now all in one vile unlabelled so ya have no idea what ya gonna be growing the last pack was labelled inside on the four individual packs... Any idea as to why they wouldn't label them?? Am I missing something I can't figure out why they wouldn't label them.

Sent from my 8050D using Tapatalk

We don't supply unlabelled products as we think that customers would much rather know what they are getting. If they are a mix of their own lines then it may be because they have a bumper crop of a couple of strains that they want to move, or it could be that they have a load of less well selling strains that they are looking to shift. If you ask them I would be interested in their reply. They are a legit brand as far as i can tell so i would give them the benefit of the doubt.

We don't supply unlabelled products as we think that customers would much rather know what they are getting. If they are a mix of their own lines then it may be because they have a bumper crop of a couple of strains that they want to move, or it could be that they have a load of less well selling strains that they are looking to shift. If you ask them I would be interested in their reply. They are a legit brand as far as i can tell so i would give them the benefit of the doubt.
My last order was the mix pack four strains all four packs labeled inside the bag they came in.... Now yesterday they mailed me saying they will no longer be labeled.. So me loving these mixed packs I'm now disappointed at there stupid idea to not label them makes no sense what so ever.. Mite as well grow some bag seed lol...

My last order was the mix pack four strains all four packs labeled inside the bag they came in.... Now yesterday they mailed me saying they will no longer be labeled.. So me loving these mixed packs I'm now disappointed at there stupid idea to not label them makes no sense what so ever.. Mite as well grow some bag seed lol...

I get the frustration. The unlabelled pack do appeal to some folks. I have around 20 to 30 "oops i forgot what this was" seeds in a bag. I like to crack one now and again cuz i like the mystery. When i eventually get around to dispursing... Ill likely give the unlabelled/mysteries away as freebies.
Or ill just get better about tracking my seeds. [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent by a weed nerd

I am not so sure about the benefit of mix packs. I don't get why breeders would need to offer them? It is very simple to keep stock in separate containers. We have separate fridges for each strain and they are kept in sealed containers by batch so why would you want or need to mix them up? Makes no sense to me...

I am not so sure about the benefit of mix packs. I don't get why breeders would need to offer them? It is very simple to keep stock in separate containers. We have separate fridges for each strain and they are kept in sealed containers by batch so why would you want or need to mix them up? Makes no sense to me...
Ive seen deep discounts associated with mystery mixes. The more i collect, the more i hear my moms dismissive voice "its all pot".

Sent by a weed nerd

I was happy at the mix pack when each vile was labeled individually with the strain name now all in one bag mixed up stupid idea if ya ask me... I can't get my head round them being labeled before now they're not but the same strains as before.. Not the end of the world I guess just disappointing when ya happy with it then they go n do a stupid thing like that lol

I was happy at the mix pack when each vile was labeled individually with the strain name now all in one bag mixed up stupid idea if ya ask me... I can't get my head round them being labeled before now they're not but the same strains as before.. Not the end of the world I guess just disappointing when ya happy with it then they go n do a stupid thing like that lol

I feel you. Consistency is key. I know meph did mystery packs without labels. But it was consostent that they werent labeled. I can see where change would subvert your expectations and be frustrating.

Sent by a weed nerd

Not sure if it's me but seedstockers don't seem to be consistent at all some really good genetics amongst there seeds but it's getting em I've grew some really nice plants from them but also ended up with a lot of runty ones or ones that just don't cut the mustard.. Bargain seeds for a reason maybe

Back