Mephisto Genetics MONSTER ALIEN!!

Jupiter

Passion takes you where hard work can't.
Reaction score
I just felt like I had to put this up there because I haven't seen a @mephisto toothless alien this big. It is my first time using coco and also my first time using advanced nutrients. I know it's at the end of its cycle but like I said I felt like I needed to put this out there.

Light: custom built copper chandelier water cooled. Four citizen cob 3500 K 90cri @ 1050ma. Also have a 330 watt ceramic metal halide with the bloom bulb that I turned on in week 7.

Nutrients : Advanced nutrients line for Coco run at the recommended dose.

Last edited:
IMG_0867.JPG
IMG_0868.JPG

Excellent job absolutely stellar ,biggesttoothless alien I have ever seen .rep you're way

I just felt like I had to put this up there because I haven't seen a @mephisto toothless alien this big. It is my first time using coco and also my first time using advanced nutrients. I know it's at the end of its cycle but like I said I felt like I needed to put this out there.

Light: custom built copper chandelier water cooled. Four citizen cob 3500 K 90cri @ 1050ma. Also have a 330 watt ceramic metal halide with the bloom bulb that I turned on in week 7.

Nutrients : Advanced nutrients line for Coco run at the recommended dose.
Your awesome light made a beauty! :vibe: Very Nice!

:slap:

Your awesome light made a beauty! :vibe: Very Nice
:slap:
Thanks bud I sure hope it's the light. That would be awesome .being my first time with Coco and advance nutrients and the chandelier it's tough to narrow it down. I got another round lined up after this one so I'll have to start a grow log.

Thanks bud I sure hope it's the light. That would be awesome .being my first time with Coco and advance nutrients and the chandelier it's tough to narrow it down. I got another round lined up after this one so I'll have to start a grow log.
It's a big part of it for sure. How does she smell? I just got a couple of them on the black friday sale. It has sweet tooth genetics, good stuff!

Back