Indoor My auto's.Ak47xlr2 and Blueberry by Dutch Passion

Well,im not so stressed anymore,have taken care of heat,LIGHT DISTANCE was also a issue,and soil is nicely moist. Had to put them about to 14,6 inches from the led and the lafs are now is not that curly anymore,the ak47 looks more stressed that the bb,all in all things are better,but the total distance from led to floor in the box is too short..for the ak47. Better get that tent quick:toke:
:peace:

What i think? :thumbs: :clap: :thumbs:
This is gonna be a hell of a party, Dude!
Very promising, just get that vent - stuff installed on
Monday,M8! :dance2:

no wonder you post at such an odd time..... i wake up at 5ish am in the USA and your up posting already lol. Your ladies look great. I ordered those seeds but forgot to put my apt number. I sent 2 emails though asking to confirm the proper address that same day plus i doubt they will ship till monday anyway. Oh and get a fan controller since your going to be using such a large unit. I went with a 4" model and its working out with the same tent your looking at getting.

no wonder you post at such an odd time..... i wake up at 5ish am in the USA and your up posting already lol. Your ladies look great. I ordered those seeds but forgot to put my apt number. I sent 2 emails though asking to confirm the proper address that same day plus i doubt they will ship till monday anyway. Oh and get a fan controller since your going to be using such a large unit. I went with a 4" model and its working out with the same tent your looking at getting.
Hehe,yes im posting when u guys are a sleep:)lol
I guess they will ship on manday when they get to work and see your emails,i belive..Fan controller? The unit has switches and all that on it,but u think i will need a second controller unit as well? Explaine fan controller bro?:)

Hmm.. it says "Speed-controllable" on that link... Might work
as a Fan controller?
Dunno much about this stuff! :smokebuds:

Hmm.. it says "Speed-controllable" on that link... Might work
as a Fan controller?
Dunno much about this stuff! :smokebuds:
Yeah thats what i sav too,controll of rpm..dont think i will be needing a secundary controller..:smokebuds:

yah didnt see it was controllable from the unit.... get it and if you need a controller you can get one easy and cheaply dont waste money unless you have to. i will be excited to start up this vs grow. trying to get info from stitch on his strain to put in the correctly sized pots.

Ok,so i figured i will try scrog the ak47 and just cut a hole in the screen so the bb grows as normal,altough the bb is in 1.7 gallon and is 3.1inch,the ak47 is also in 1.7gallon pot and is 3inch and they are 17 days old today.
The distance from light is at ideal 1'1,8" now,when they grow more the couple of days then the led will be to near them,what should i do here? Just start to scrog them both?

Back