My First Bong!

pop22

Frankensteins Lab Leader
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
WOW! Really, Wow! I placed an order with Mystery Pipe. Got a message that the one I wanted was out of stock, and asked if I'd like the triple honeycomb perc instead. Hell yeah!

Waiting patient for a few days, then It came today! WoooooHoooooo! And damn, its a beauty! Its a RooR, and I must say, its a fine piece of glass! And its not just a honeycomb perc, its a triple honeycomb to birdcage perc! I am VERY pleased with Mystery Pipe!

We'll test it later after dinner.

PICS!

bong pic1.JPG
bong pic2.JPG
bong pic3.JPG
bong pic4.JPG

and why doesn't anyone make an affordable case (less than $30 ) for bongs? Hell, I only found like three or four AT all!

And i'm not paying $119.00 for a case for a $65 bong.......

Gonna have to play with it, for the best water level pop! If you plan on taking it on the road, get the case. If its only going to sit on the table or desk, forget about it. I would start at a good 1/2 cup of water and work with it! NICE piece man!

WOW! Really, Wow! I placed an order with Mystery Pipe. Got a message that the one I wanted was out of stock, and asked if I'd like the triple honeycomb perc instead. Hell yeah!

Waiting patient for a few days, then It came today! WoooooHoooooo! And damn, its a beauty! Its a RooR, and I must say, its a fine piece of glass! And its not just a honeycomb perc, its a triple honeycomb to birdcage perc! I am VERY pleased with Mystery Pipe!

We'll test it later after dinner.

PICS!

View attachment 603260 View attachment 603261 View attachment 603262 View attachment 603263
Gotta rock some 1 gram bowls in that beast! break her in haha

and why doesn't anyone make an affordable case (less than $30 ) for bongs? Hell, I only found like three or four AT all!

And i'm not paying $119.00 for a case for a $65 bong.......
I bought a bong bag for $20 a few years ago at a headshop, they updated them on the website but you should be able to walk into a headshop and haggle for 15% off lol
https://vatra.com/product/24-tube/#.V41qr45kV9M

Back