My First Bong!

Dude, I love this rig! I can't even imagine getting much more than exotic looks from an expensive one! And I'm eyeing a pretty replacement bowl for it...lol!
Maybe an enail when I figure out this making concentrate thing..

tht IS a damn nice piece too dude,DAMN!! I have been wanting to get a cpl pieces from there just cant swing it yet but i will.

yeah i was supposed to have a buddy come down from PA and show me although I know how just aint done it yet LOL making BHO and DUDE,i want that BOM bong to start with man,its got a nail and a sweet smaller piece. not as nice as that beastly beast but nice. but i do wanna upgrade for less than 100 bucks POW! stellar man. smooth glass slide connection piece? i got a cheap one and it sticks a little.

yeah i was supposed to have a buddy come down from PA and show me although I know how just aint done it yet LOL making BHO and DUDE,i want that BOM bong to start with man,its got a nail and a sweet smaller piece. not as nice as that beastly beast but nice. but i do wanna upgrade for less than 100 bucks POW! stellar man. smooth glass slide connection piece? i got a cheap one and it sticks a little.
you paied $100 for a nail? thats crazy! i can get grade 3 titanium nails dor $20 lol and it womt change all sorts of color and taste bad

Dude, I love this rig! I can't even imagine getting much more than exotic looks from an expensive one! And I'm eyeing a pretty replacement bowl for it...lol!
Maybe an enail when I figure out this making concentrate thing..
@pop22, bad form to mix your flower rig and concentrate rig! Either one or the other! You dont want you clean, great tasting, mind numbing concentrates to taste dirty!:thumbsup: You can get a nice oil rig off dh gate for about 25 bucks for a good one! Well worth it. Getting into contrates and pressing rosin, you will drop off on smoking flowers. Concentrates will up your resistance and flowers just wont get ya there! So moderation is the key. I dab one, maybe 2 times every week or 2 and that keeps the tolerance down. But if you have never taken a fat dab before, when you do, dont plan on doing anything or going anywhere for a while!:biggrin: Dab Sweats...less is the way to go on dabbing!!!:headbang:
http://hightimes.com/culture/5-things-every-first-time-dabber-goes-through/

Mine sticks a little, great way to get a big hit.............lol!

Hey! Thanks Briman! I clean my rig after every use, easier to keep it clean that way. And you want to get those hard to clean spots? Fill your bong with hot coconut oil! Just like cooking bud, it disolves the deposits quickly! OH, and coconut oil will clean your hands after trimming better than anything else I've used!

@pop22, bad form to mix your flower rig and concentrate rig! Either one or the other! You dont want you clean, great tasting, mind numbing concentrates to taste dirty!:thumbsup: You can get a nice oil rig off dh gate for about 25 bucks for a good one! Well worth it. Getting into contrates and pressing rosin, you will drop off on smoking flowers. Concentrates will up your resistance and flowers just wont get ya there! So moderation is the key. I dab one, maybe 2 times every week or 2 and that keeps the tolerance down. But if you have never taken a fat dab before, when you do, dont plan on doing anything or going anywhere for a while!:biggrin: Dab Sweats...less is the way to go on dabbing!!!:headbang:
http://hightimes.com/culture/5-things-every-first-time-dabber-goes-through/

Back