My First Bong!

man, I heard peanut butter the other day too. imo with anything oil based is potentially gonna strip that stick icky off yer fingers LOL

man,If i wasnt so into going vape and some smoking I would buy one of them badass bongs man,Ive been eyeballing them for quit sometime now,and after seeing your dude,HOLY CRAP thats a killer deal.big s tuck ass hit indeed LOL happens to mine too :D LMAO!

Hey! Thanks Briman! I clean my rig after every use, easier to keep it clean that way. And you want to get those hard to clean spots? Fill your bong with hot coconut oil! Just like cooking bud, it disolves the deposits quickly! OH, and coconut oil will clean your hands after trimming better than anything else I've used!
after every session? shit id have to clean my bong three times or more a day! let the blck build up its good for you ;) hha

titanium changes colour with heat/electricity.if your titanium dabber dosnt change colour,then chances are its not titanium.
:pighug:

We reserve it for when we need pain relief NOW.....lol! 2x a week. And yeah, I won't go back to smoking regular. But we like a joint now and then, or a pipe. Just not often. and I'm loving my Davinci Ascent even more! We both use it several times a day, still only need charging once a day to a day and a half. Been hitting like that for onths now, so I'm impressed!

Now I plan to get the Davinci Ascent bong adapter........... turn that vape to 430F and let her rip!

man, I heard peanut butter the other day too. imo with anything oil based is potentially gonna strip that stick icky off yer fingers LOL

man,If i wasnt so into going vape and some smoking I would buy one of them badass bongs man,Ive been eyeballing them for quit sometime now,and after seeing your dude,HOLY CRAP thats a killer deal.big s tuck ass hit indeed LOL happens to mine too :D LMAO!

A possible less expensive case could be a gun case. It works for me

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Great Idea!

Actually, I was given an old, oak picnic table thanks now falling apart. I'm reclaiming wood from it and will build a case, probably this winter when I've little to do. I'f it comes out nice, I may make a couple more and sell them on ebay!

A possible less expensive case could be a gun case. It works for me

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Back