Photoperiod New grow 2023 Barneys Farm and In-house genetics

Day 3
Pots were starting to get light so i watered each with about .5-.75 gallons of water. Seems like the plants like their home right now, the seem to be growing a little faster than my other grows

Mimosa x Orange Punch
20231101_114016.jpg

Forbidden Jelly
20231101_114020.jpg

Ayahuasca Purple
20231101_114013.jpg

I think they are doing well. Hopefully the next 6 months fly by lol.

This updates not needed but I took the time to go check out the tent and snap a few pics so I'll just throw it up here anyway.

Forbidden jelly is pushing out her second set of true leaves and is doing phenomenally. I can already tell this is a very hearty strain.
20231102_105519.jpg

The ayahuasca is looking well too. A little behind the other 2 as its just starting to form its next node. I know it doesnt mean much but according to breeder stats this should be the fastest growing strain. Im guessing it'll take off soon.
20231102_105523.jpg

Mimosa x Orange Punch is close behind the forbidden jelly. Im excited for this one. Looks like a beautiful strain when its fully flowered out.
20231102_105527.jpg

Its hard to see but there is a second set of true leaves poking out there lol.

Finally temp and humidity. Kinda chilly in the basement today. After the snow we got on tuesday my furnace was running pretty steady and it kept the basement warm now its warmed up again and my basement is starting to cool off. Dropped almost 4 degrees so far.
20231102_105534.jpg

Thanks for stopping by.

You and I have the same 3x3 tent and same temp gauges lol! Funny thing is, you are a few days ahead of me! People might get confused with the two of us when I start posting. I might have to put something in the back ground so people can tell us apart. Too FUNNY!!

Attachments

• 20230826_210109.jpg
    20230826_210109.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 7
You and I have the same 3x3 tent and same temp gauges lol! Funny thing is, you are a few days ahead of me! People might get confused with the two of us when I start posting. I might have to put something in the back ground so people can tell us apart. Too FUNNY!!
You have ac's newer 3x3 with a side door. I dont have that, plus you got that nice bar light. Been thinking about upgrading at ac infinitys commercial light tho. It has me very interested. Looks like it has far better par uniformity, especially around the edges which is where my current light suffers the most. Ill be watching though. I like seeing how others manage their 3x3s

Hey! Quick response. The light is a sore point for me. $150 off of amazon because money was an issue at the time. If I were to do it again, I would probably go with a name brand like Mars Hydro . This light seems to be good so far.

My cheap light updated version with different driver

Amazon product

Hey! Quick response. The light is a sore point for me. $150 off of amazon because money was an issue at the time. If I were to do it again, I would probably go with a name brand like Mars Hydro . This light seems to be good so far.

My cheap light updated version with different driver

Amazon product

Same situation for me. I went beyond broke setting up my tent, i went oversized on the light because i wanted to be extra sure I had enough light. My light is actually meant for a 4x4 space.

Day 6
Not too much has changed but its been almost a week and I decided to bump up the light intensity so I figured I would throw out and update.

Ive got light set at about 40% brightness, at about 18-20ish inches. Took a reading from almost dead center at about the height of the plants. The door was wide open so readings are about 10% lower than they would be with the door close.
Screenshot_20231104_133413_Photone.jpg
Screenshot_20231104_133427_Photone.jpg

Forbidden jelly is really chugging along nicely. For a week in shes looking great.
20231104_132535.jpg

Mimosa x Orange Punch got a bit taller bigger all around but not much further developed. Kinda the same for the Ayahuasca Purple too. So Ill just lump them together, pics in the same order
20231104_132522.jpg
20231104_132527.jpg

I dont know why the topsoil in the ayahuascas pot keeps drying out so fast but the pot is still just has heavy as the others so Im leaving it alone, normally Id mist the top but it seems like itll just be dry as a bone by tomorrow or monday morning. Next watering Ill mist it heavily after watering, seems like its almost hydrophobic cuz water passes right through it but soaks into the soil right below it.

Anyway thats all for now. Thanks for stoppin by.

Week 1
So even though I made a post yesterday today will mark 1 week since the last 2 popped up.

Watered today with some ph 6.3 tap water and really misted the soil on the top of the Ayahuasca. It did eventually start soaking up water so now it wont look like a desert for a lil bit.

Ayahuasca Purple
20231105_195112.jpg

Mimosa x Orange Punch
20231105_195107.jpg

Forbidden Jelly
20231105_195126.jpg

Then tent conditions well after the watering, i splashed my tent probe.
Screenshot_20231105_200508_AC Infinity.jpg

Love the plastic pots that were once cloth? Yours look super airy. I like! No mold growing on your pots for sure. I am going to look for those
They are like pvc mesh almost. They were always like this, they are kinda pricey, about 10 a piece if I remember right. They do get rather dirty if you over feed and water to runoff constantly though. I scrubbed these with a bristle scrub brush to get them looking newer again, just under plain tap water and then I sanitize with lysol wipes and air dry.

Back