Auto Seeds New Strain Testing - Acapulco Gold & Rainbow Glue By WildBill

WildBill

TRYING TO GO "FULL TEETEE!"
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Acapulco Gold and Rainbow Glue were dropped in MotherEarth Groundswell with tiny tails showing after 24hr soak
. One each will go in 7gal pots of re-amended soil.
Nutes will be my take on KNF along with my conventional organics.

Rainbow Glue 4th day above ground.
100_0179.JPG

Something happened to Acapulco Gold. 'Maybe I didn't have the media settled when I planted the seed and it fell down in the media when I watered it in. New one is in media with tail showing.

Both looking nice and healthy. Off to a good start. :biggrin:

These girls got feed with humic acid water at the higher rate of 1/2 teaspoon 5gal of tap water, 1tsp/gal aminos and sprinkles the Terp Tea on top at 1TBS per plant and watered it in. It wasn't a full watering though. I put the terp tea in the gallon of feed water before I realized it will clog my sprayer. At lights on they got bottom fed until fully watered.
Rainbow Glue 18 days above ground Topped yesterday
IMG_20220605_194557740_HDR.jpg

Acapulco Gold 12DAYS ABOVE GROUND
IMG_20220605_194602698_HDR.jpg

These girls got feed with humic acid water at the higher rate of 1/2 teaspoon 5gal of tap water, 1tsp/gal aminos and sprinkles the Terp Tea on top at 1TBS per plant and watered it in. It wasn't a full watering though. I put the terp tea in the gallon of feed water before I realized it will clog my sprayer. At lights on they got bottom fed until fully watered.
Rainbow Glue 18 days above ground Topped yesterday
View attachment 1468983

Acapulco Gold 12DAYS ABOVE GROUND
View attachment 1468984
:goodluck: with your grow brother! :vibes:

Back