e41e36053e6e65781d524cd8fb0c7e56.gif

Ripley's OG continues to push forward..
Day 3
Screenshot_20230109-174838~2.png

Thanks for stopping by!
:goauto:
:peace:

truth-obey.gif

Mandela Effect, seed number 2 has failed to root so I've planted a third an inch away from 2. Sticky traps have caught about 10 immature Fungus Gnats in 10 days, and that hardly qualifies as an infestation. I've treated with Mosquito Bits, Nematodes, sticky traps, and DTE. Ripley's no till pot, is of the exact same batch no till as Mandela Effect. This all leads me to believe the seeds died in mid summer transit when they were purchased.

Time will tell..
Screenshot_20230116-111541~2.png

Thanks for stopping by!

ancient-aliens-interview.gif

Mandela Effect is unfortunately non existant.. The Night Owl grow will however continue in another day or two with another participant when I've determined the last seed was not viable.

973237015little-grey-extraterrestial-aliens-animated-gif-image-16.gif

Ripley's OG continues to move forward. I
gave her a dose of Pungama, Castor, and Neem Cake pellets. A bit of Azomite, DTE, Bat Guano, and a small dose of Fish Bone Meal. Then I sprinkled the topsoil with NPK Grow Microbes, and watered it all in with a 1/4 dose of NPK Kelp, Full Up, and a 1/4 dose of Neptune's Harvest liquid fish & Seaweed so the Microbes have plenty to process..
Screenshot_20230122-164737~2.png

I'm hoping she monsters..

Thanks for stopping by!
:pass:

img.gif

Day 23 for Ripley's OG, and she's beginning to fill out, but progress seems a bit slow. I'm not worried though, as she's the picture of health, and can take 80 days to fully mature. Dr. Earth Flower Girl has been incorporated into the ammendment schedule this week. PPFD is set at 250 at the moment.
Screenshot_20230129-173103~2.png

Thanks for stopping by!

Ripley's OG Sex
loop-warp.gif

Day 29 and Ripley's OG is progressing as expected. She's beginning to waft a musky lemony earthy skunk and burnt rubber aroma in the air. Stretch is eminent so her DTE ammendment will be increased for the rest of the duration. PPFD is set at steady incline and currently sets at 325. Air temp is a steady 77°F, and 45 RH.
Screenshot_20230204-104649~2.png

Thanks for stopping by!

Last edited:
200.gif

Ripley's OG Day 36, and she's began stretch. She seems to want to remain squat at this point, but I will try an encourage more heighth with the introduction of full doses of Kelp, Silica, and NPK Bloom Microbes into the watering schedule beginning this week.
Screenshot_20230213-081205~2.png

Thanks for stopping in for a look!

Back