Nocturnal Lights & Beyond - A Mephisto & Secret Owl Odyssey

Ripley's OG Sex
  • loop-warp.gif

Day 29 and Ripley's OG is progressing as expected. She's beginning to waft a musky lemony earthy skunk and burnt rubber aroma in the air. Stretch is eminent so her DTE ammendment will be increased for the rest of the duration. PPFD is set at steady incline and currently sets at 325. Air temp is a steady 77°F, and 45 RH.
    Screenshot_20230204-104649~2.png

Thanks for stopping by!
    :goauto:
    :peace:

Last edited:
    BMF5 REVERSAL
  • galaxy-collision-space.gif

Unfortunately Invader Zam #2 dampened off shortly after the last round of photos.
    But the timing of Ripley's OG alongside Blue Microverse F5 couldn't be more desirable for breeding. I had my mind set that I would mate these two at some point if conditions allow. This particular pheno of Ripley's OG is a stellar example of it's genetic line and is a stellar candidate to create a hybrid.

Ripley's OG
    Day 61
    Screenshot_20230309-113154~2.png

Blue Microverse F5
    Day 33
    Screenshot_20230309-140908~2.png

And under the current circumstances, I almost feel like I shouldn't pass up the opportunity to at the very least, try. The ancestral lines of the two would definitely produce a special offspring..

So as of yesterday, the reversal process has begun for Blue Microverse.. If I manage to pollinate Ripley's OG, and it's what I expect. I'll stack up gens with her eventually. If I am successful I will affectionately call this hybrid offspring,...

'Nocturnal Lights'.
    Screenshot_20230310-010344~2.png

Thanks for stopping by!
    ☮️

@TheWildcard
    @stan_mephisto

Last edited:
    Back