Seed Bank North Atlantic seed company

Mizzo81

Canna grower
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
These guys r legit. I ordered three 5 packs of ethos all came in Breeder pack. I ask got freebies. I didn’t count how many of each but they sent 4 new strains all in reg form which is ok I’ll deal with that. And 4 fems not sure who they’re from. I’ll have to check better when I get home. Oh and they came fast but Im in the same part of the country so didn’t have too far to travel

The freebies r regs and it was 3 unreleased strains but there was 5-6 seeds in each pack of the freebies. 3 moby dick fems and 1 gelato fem. all in all a good haul. Oh and the crescendo pack had 9-10 seeds in a 5 pack. Mama said I can get another tent I just need to get her some shelving lol consider it done. I really want to try the crescendo, I watched Colin from ethos on a podcast and that strain was the one he seemed like it meant a lot to him. Put the work in.

Also seems they now have credit card payment available I used it today and it worked lol.

Second order came
Just as fast as the first. Didn’t expect it till Monday but it’s here. Gotta go pick it up

Also wanted to add they have a good selection of auto flowers. Twenty20, ethos, barneys, fastbuds and more. They seem to honor Breeders specials and give extra freebies besides.

Only one I’ll deal with! Fast efficient and very helpful if you have questions. Just text the number on website.

You get freebies based on what you a order. You order autos, you get auto freebies. I got a Seedsman green crack auto seed first time and an anonymous Northern Lights auto the second. NL just poked its head above the dirt today.

You get freebies based on what you a order. You order autos, you get auto freebies. I got a Seedsman green crack auto seed first time and an anonymous Northern Lights auto the second. NL just poked its head above the dirt today.
Well it seems each Breeder has its own freebies. Like the ethos I ordered came with unreleased ethos seeds then they also sent bank freebies. If u want auto freebies i would ask the best u get is a no lol. My last order of twenty20 mendo from them was all photos but they came with trizkit auto from twenty20 and some phots from the bank.

All that is listed what comes with what u order. Each breeder list their freebies per pack. It’s under promos I think

All that is listed what comes with what u order. Each breeder list their freebies per pack. It’s under promos I think
Ah. No. I meant the freebies that she sent me with my order. You get a freebie even if you order a couple of single packs of Fastbuds. I noticed that NAS has been doing the Ethos promos. Let us know how those do. I may buy a 3 pack of the Twenty20 Durban Sunrise auto next round. They don't do singles.

Back