Seed Bank North Atlantic seed company

Very pleased with my experience ordering from them. It's so nice to have multiple good domestic seed banks and not having to source genetics from Europe anymore and deal with customs

Very pleased with my experience ordering from them. It's so nice to have multiple good domestic seed banks and not having to source genetics from Europe anymore and deal with customs
That's for sure. I wish that we could find a reputable seed bank with a functional website that actually carries a selection of seeds from folks like Ace, etc. So, Mr. North Forge, precisely what do you forge?

Only my 2nd post here and not connected to NASC in any way other than being a satisfied customer . Just thinking I'd throw this out for those who don't get their newsletter...

Lots of Mephisto fans here , NASC will have limited amounts of Mephisto 3 packs starting on the 28th at 12:00 pm EST .

Looks like a good reason for some to give them a first try .

3 packs better than no packs, I guess.

Only my 2nd post here and not connected to NASC in any way other than being a satisfied customer . Just thinking I'd throw this out for those who don't get their newsletter...

Lots of Mephisto fans here , NASC will have limited amounts of Mephisto 3 packs starting on the 28th at 12:00 pm EST .

3 packs better than no packs, I guess.

Yeah , she says in the newsletter that bigger packs will be coming as they become available . She's been adding new breeders recently , Mephisto being one .

Yeah , she says in the newsletter that bigger packs will be coming as they become available . She's been adding new breeders recently , Mephisto being one .
She has had Mephisto listed for a while, but no stock. But thats not just her. She may have taken the listing down for a while.

Have had nothing but good experiences with them ordered 2 times both have come very quick. The added card payment option is great. I have not grown the free seeds but am very happy with them as a company good feedback and questions answered when I text them

Snagged up some Mephisto Skywalker and Double Grape seeds this week. Ordered over the weekend, shipped on monday, in my mailbox a few days later with a couple freebies. Good to see Mephisto stocked again at NASC. I can't wait to get these beans soaking.

0819211330a.jpg

I bought a 3 pack of Double Grape 3 days ago it arrived today! With a free Lowryder 2 from Error seeds

Back