Seed Bank North Atlantic Seed

TexasGrows

Welcome to the CannaZone
Reaction score
I think I found my new go to seed seller!!!!!!!!

Great variety....... I order Ethos Grandpas stash and Cherry Gar See Ya.

Prices for same pack was $8 cheaper than other sellers......

Lots of freebies.....getting two freebies from North Atlantic, and two three pack frebies from Ethos.

Fast fast service..... Ordered on Monday at about 0700 am. USPS trackinr is showing it is out for delivery today!!!!!!!! That is super fast!!!!!l

There here!!!!!!!!

I ordered.two 5 packs of.Ethos and got.18 seeds.total. The 10 I ordered 6 more Ethos freebies and 2 North Atlantic freebies.

They’re all that use. Customer service is second to none!!!

Just got my e-newsletter and NASC will be carrying Ace in the near future. That means that two of our favorite US based banks, then and Multiverse will have Ace now. Now we need to get at least one them to carry the World Of Seeds "ryder" landrace autos in packs smaller than 7. I have doomed-to-fail breeding experiments that I want to do badly and a require old school sativas in auto form!!!!. :biggrin:

Put in my first order yesterday with NASC and it has already shipped. That was fast. I shall see how the seeds look soon enough.

Boy does that place have a asskicking lineup

BUMP this place is where it's at! Tons of freebies and a strong lineup of breeders. And they're female owned and operated so you know you'll get your order quickly. Only place I'll order from.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230121_202112_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230121_202112_Gallery.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 26
Back